or Connect

Posts by Dieselicious

Very nice purchase.Does your pair has the brown color tone? Can't tell from the photo.
@gloriouscafe Looks good, not tight at all. I'm jealous you find the pair.
How does it fit with 29? I have heard size up 1 might be a good option on this wash.
@ gpoop, Have you checked eBay?
@gloriouscafe Nice buy on 8y0. From eBay? I can't find 30x32 anywhere.
I have 1 krooley, it's much better. Chi tight has a sallow pocket, plus the angled opening just make things want to come out. I think it's best to not have anything in there
Ideal size 30x32. Prefer brand new, but will accept lightly worn. Please PM Thanks.
Love the chi tight, but hate it's pocket design. Things keep falling out when I'm sitting down.
@ mns27, I have a pair of Adidas thanaz. I know they are not the same cut as yours, but there are few noticeable differences. 1. On the waist tag, it has adi-thanaz as the cut. 2. On the coin pocket, one of the rivet it's an Adidas logo. All the other rivets has Adidas on it. 3. On the right thigh outer seam, there are 3 lines representing the Adidas 3 lines like on the tag. I can't say if yours are legit or not based on photos. But hopefully you can use mine as...
My local store rep told me they have 829b available. Might plan a trip this weekend.