or Connect

Posts by caliblondie

I have never seen a pair that were "assembled in Mexico", so when I read this it kinda threw me off. I went online though and read that a bunch of them have been. There's a whole forum about it on AF, you may want to check it out.
So I have never tried a pair of Rock and Republic jeans but when I saw these shorts I fell in love with them and had to order them. The only thing is, is that I have no idea what my size would be. I'm usually a size 27 in 7 for All Mankind, Joes, Hudsons, and True Religion. And a size 27/28 in Citizens and Rich and Skinny. However, for shorts in general I usually have to order a size or two bigger because of the fit. So if you can help me out and give me an idea of what...
So I have never tried Rock and Republic Jeans, but once I saw these shorts I had to have them for the 4th, but the problem is I have no idea what size I should get. In 7 for all mankind, hudsons, and joes i'm a size 27 and in citizens a 27-28 depending on the cut. However, for shorts in general, I usually have to go a size up...so what size should I get? Do you guys have any input for me??? Please and Thank You!!!!   HERE THEY ARE: Rock & Republic Simon Sexy...