or Connect

Posts by timdd

Hello, I sell my YIGAL AZROUEL cactus pants. Worn only once!  Size 30 The shell is 100% cotton and offers 100% lamb leather details throughout. The designer uses a hook and bar closure with a button fly. The pant also offers side slit pockets as well as welt back pocket.   Measurements :    Waist : 40 cms / 15.7 inch Inseam : 81 cms / 32 inch Opening : 16 cms / 6.3 inch Total: 105 cms / 41.3 inch   I ship worldwide!   PM me if you are...
Hello, I sell my YIGAL AZROUEL cactus pants. Worn only once! The shell is 100% cotton and offers 100% lamb leather details throughout. The designer uses a hook and bar closure with a button fly. The pant also offers side slit pockets as well as welt back pocket.   Measurements :    Waist : 40 cms / 15.7 inch Inseam : 81 cms / 32 inch Opening : 16 cms / 6.3 inch Total: 105 cms / 41.3 inch   I ship worldwide!   PM me if you are...
Hi everyone,   I have safado 71J w29l32 and w28l32. I don't know what size is better for me. w29 is a little loose but the w28 is thight in the hips... I have long legs and short torso :/ w28 make my legs so long...   What do you think about these pics ?   W29L32 :     W28L32  
NEW :)   THANAZ 74G   28x32  
FOR SALE   SAFADO 71J NEW WITH TAG   W29L32   NEVER WORN   PRICE : 185$ SHIPPED WORLDWIDE
Why ?
When i say "washed it' i mean washing machine^^ not just that area. I don't know what is it... Do you think they can remove this spot in a pressing?
I saw a "spot" yesterday morning on my shioner 8X6, I wonder if it is normal because I wore them only twice and i really take care to all my jeans!! I washed them this morning but it stays. I think I will go to the pressing tomorrow for see what they can do...   What do you think about that ?