or Connect

Posts by baltimore

Heheh I'm also transformed to a sleenker warrior. I have 827k 827q 834z (my fav). I have 833f and others on my wishlist.
Niceeee, one of the best this season, too bad I don't like the Thavar fit anymore
I like it! Could you make full jeans pics of front and back in the light conditions like the 3rd photo? Whenever you have time ofcourse
Let him send it back.You can't argue with these retarded people on ebay.like last time I sold tepphar 820s, the buyer said he thought he was buying jogg jeans and that he was mislead by the title (I had jogg jeans in the title to get more hits)....... I didn't say anything, I let him return it. Never got the jeans back (the buyer has to pay return shipping costs). I kept my money. I don't know what happened to him.So just say that it's real or let him proof that it's fake...
29/32. It fits good now, but not sure how it will fit after some wears. I think 28 would be better
Yeah thanks for the pics! Jacket is awesome but out of my price range..
Btw 830k denim is like tepphar 68z / 804k
I feel you bro! I have 8N1, but being my favorite wash, I wanted to get 606F. But with my experience with joggs jeans (stretching out too much, less durable than jeans), I'm not sure yet. For me joggs jeans are a negative now. I prefer a soft stretch denim like most tepphars have. Much more durable and they stay in shape.
I also took my chance. Wanted the surprise effect, but they are alright. Not gonna keep them as I'm more into plain jeans lately.