or Connect

Posts by Jennifer

Awesome, thanks! You can also check out this post on the blog: http://www.denimblog.com/2013/11/black-friday-sales-2/
Black Friday is coming up. Is anyone planning on picking up anything special? Also would love to hear any great deals or sales!
I like this topic! I think pocket designs started as a way to recognize brand (7FAM and Citizens are two iconic ones that come to mind) and then the trend spiraled out of control (looking at you studded fleur de lis patterns) Personally, I've never been a huge fan of it anyway and always preferred brands that don't have pocket designs. Plus, I think the trend of embellishments have carried over to the entire pair now.
Welcome!
Welcome! I spent some time in South Korea, lovely place!
This is amazing!
Welcome!
I've been wanting a pair of waxed jeans for a while but was reluctant to spend a lot of money on a pair since they're fairly trendy and I am not sure how often I'll wear them. Surprisingly, I found a pair at Old Navy: They actually look a lot better in person and the best part, they were only $24! What are some of your best budget buys?
Those are not boyfriend jeans and I certainly hope not trendy anywhere!
Yep, hudsons.