or Connect

Posts by Jennifer

Are you looking for more Diesel jeans or other clothes as well?
Do you mean Uniqlo? I haven't tried their denim specifically but I have some of their basics and they're pretty decent quality, especially considering the price. Would love to see a review if you do end up purchasing a pair!  
Really hard since there aren't that many good pictures but since she's out in AG so often, I'd say they look closest to these w/o the holes http://www.agjeans.com/The_Stilt__20_Years_Dwight/pd/c/15/np/15/p/3064.html
Your first post will be held for moderation but then you will have full posting access.  
Hi Christine, welcome! We're glad you're here and be sure to check out the Ladies Lounge and would love to have you post in the What are you Wearing today post.   Also, I've removed the link from your post. If you'd like to advertise, please contact us for rates.   Again, so glad you're here!
Hi and welcome. We're glad you're here!  
Who's a celebrity who has the best style?? Lately, I've been loving Miranda Kerr and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's style, they look so effortlessly put together and chic. Who's closet would you raid?
Going to need some more pictures with more details (Front, back ect)  
Pics aren't showing up. It's easier if you just click the little photo button and insert them directly into the post.  
HI and welcome!