or Connect

Posts by Jennifer

They do look like Current/Elliotts but I don't believe they are.They look similar to PRPS but I don't believe they're that either. Is this photo from Shopbop?
I just ordered 2 separate things from 6pm.com and got it within 2-3 days. They send a tracking number and deliver fedex so you can track.
Happy Birthday Lee! Budapest sounds awesome!
Echoing that the pics don't show too much but I'd say the 2nd.
I've also seen them at Saks, the Saks outlet (Off Saks), and Barney's.
@Phukette, that's too funny! I'm currently (attempting) to bake some mini pies. My friends gave me a mini-pie pan so I figured I'd try it out. Fingers crossed they turn out!
Its hard to get a good look from the photos but the distressing looks sorta like AG.
Welcome Emilio!
I can't speak to the value entirely but I think there is probably a niche market for resale...
This is a good question! I've had some of my Current/Elliott jeans for quite a few years and they're still in great condition. I also think Rag & Bone has some great quality jeans. Levi's always has some great quality options. In general, I'd suggest looking for jeans with less spandex as they do tend to lose shape, also try not to wash them too frequently. Hopefully someone else can chime in here.