or Connect

Posts by Jennifer

Welcome Bianca!  
Welcome Dan!  
Thanks for the feedback! We do have more threads stickied, including the What's Your Latest Purchase thread, in different sections of the forum. That one is in the Chat section of the forum.  
    At the top of each community section our stickies are under the heading "Popular Forum Discussions" (it's a shaded blue box), so these will be different for each section of the forum but the ones listed above are for the Diesel section. You can also check out one Diesel Master List here: http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/90971/diesel-jeans-cut-master-list which is constantly being updated and revised by our members.
I've never been to a music festival but they sound so fun!  
Welcome Sam!  
Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands! I really like the wash on these!
I love Alexander Wang: or on the more affordable side, Everlane tees (they make nice stuff outside of tees too):
I love the Current/Elliott classic boyfriend style and surprisingly, Gap has some cute ones in nice washes, it's their "1969 Sexy Boyfriend Jeans" They're always having sales so they're usually pretty affordable:
Lady Gaga has a stylist? Joking aside, hopefully he'll be able to maintain the ethos of the brand