or Connect

Posts by Jennifer

PS I love both Arrested Development and FNL!
They look real to me but hopefully someone will chime in with a second opinion.  
Welcome!   Thanks for positing! I agree, all of the pairs seem to fit you well. Also, you may receive more feedback if you post in a specific brand section of the forum (ie 7FAM, Diesel or J Brand) Let me know if you have any questions!  
Have you tried some of the newer bootcut/flare styles, like J Brand's Martini Flare? They're a smaller slimmer fitting flare. Also check out Mother skinny flare, Joe's Micro Flares and Paige's Lou Lou.  
Hi Jayne! Welcome!  
Welcome!  
Welcome!  
  Lorna compiled a great post of the fall essentials from J Brand. Check it out below:   As we are saying goodbye to summer and transitioning into fall, J Brand has the perfect textures and prints to accompany you into the upcoming season. Fall is all about experimenting with the darker tones and textures to create looks that are inspired by nature. For example, the crisp leaves in orange hues, the rough brown edges of tree bark or the dark nights with shades of...
My rule of thumb is that is better to be overdressed than under dressed, especially when it comes to interviews.  But since it's a sales associate position, I'd say you could probably get away with wearing jeans especially since it sounds like you're dressing them up a lot. Or perhaps you could wear dressier separates that are not jeans? If you decide to go the jeans route, stick to something with a non-recognizable brand or has a less blatant logo. Darker wash is...
Welcome!