or Connect

Posts by Jennifer

Personally I'm loving the Liberty of London collaborations with both J Crew and AG (the shorts you posted): J Crew:
I've seen a couple of threads w/ colored denim for guys. You guys have great style, I'd love to see some outfit pics if anyone winds up buying some!
The bottom left with the lighter wash look like Levi's. Did you make those collages? If so, do you have single, larger images?
Sadly, I think IndiCustom went out of business. I've also heard that the Levi's Meatpacking store (in NYC) will make you your own pair: http://www.refinery29.com/levis-made-to-order
I've never heard of that brand before. Considering the photo is from 1993, they may be out of business. Are you looking for something with a similar style? Denim Vests are really coming back in terms of popularity.
Awesome, I think these look great on you (and I like your jacket in the modeled posts) I'll look forward to your updates!
Ooh I love this post! These were my favorites:
I've been snowmobiling but never in Crested Butte, I've actually only been there in the summer(which is gorgeous- the wildflowers are incredible) Are you planning on skiing as well? Hope you have fun!
Jonathan did a post of the Diesel Black Gold Fall 2013 collection on the blog. The collection was inspired by psychedelic rock band on a Cosmic Tour and featured slim cut pieces and tailored outerwear. View some of the pieces below and you can read the original post here.
Do you have any images?