or Connect

Posts by cander49

Eh, it's not so much that they're super big right off the bat, it's that this wash seems to stretch out like CRAZY.  I used to have a pair when I should've been wearing a 31 (occasionally 32) in most Diors.  Someone told me to size up to a 32 since they were a skinnier MIJ fit, but within 3-5 wears, they stretched out a TON.  They started out one size too big, and within a few wears, they were a good 2-3 sizes too big and I couldn't even keep them up.  I'd say that I...
Just Pm'd.  Can offer trade of very very lightly worn 17.5cm Blue Sheer (size 29) + cash.  Jeanetic, you should do 28 or even 27 on these.  They stretch out quite a bit, so they'd be too big on you if you get 29s.
Yeah, they're OK, but $335 is too high.  There's a reason they have every size from 29-34 in stock...
Nice, PMd you an offer. :)    
I've been rethinking and wore them today.  I like them, but I'm not sure if I like them enough to keep them.  I could probably just use some other raws more honestly since these aren't the most practical jeans, so I may get rid of them anyway.
Those look pretty cool, especially if they're selvedge.  Are they 19cm?  How much did you pay?  If you're looking to unload, maybe I'd be interested and could probably give you more than a yoox price (assuming they weren't way more than typical Diors from yoox).  
Here are a couple pics of those Dirty Waxed Clawmaks I bought, size 29:     Unfortunately, I've had a bunch of ridiculous expenses in the last week that are a bit more important (new dining room table/chairs set, new tablet, a few hundred bucks on new kitchen ware, etc, sadly all stuff that I needed to buy...), so I'd like to recoup a bit of funds and I think I'm just going to flip them unfortunately, despite the fact that they look and fit great.  If anyone...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290637800306   Cleaning out my closet...  Not really trying to make $ on these, just passing them on to whoever wants them for a dirt cheap price.
That site is completely illegitimate. Hope you can return your $200+ fakes...
Post any good deals you find here.  I'll start: Silver glitter, sz 30: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIOR+HOMME/dept/men/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/42220993TL/sts/sr_men80 Not personally a fan of these, but finding them under $300 is rare and I know some people really like them.