or Connect

Posts by cander49

Please PM to me also. :)
What site was this?
  Yeah, I bet you could get a pair for $600 if you bide your time, but for the same amount you could get a really nice pair of Dior that isn't such a trend-jean.
Those look legit to me, but I don't think I'd pay $500 for corduroys personally.
I wouldn't buy Balmain jeans unless you have a massive income and money busting out the seams ready to be blown.  Dior is obviously already super overpriced, but a good pair of Balmains is quite a bit more expensive and, IMO, doesn't look nearly as good.  I think that Balmain's most popular jeans are pretty trendy anyway, so in a couple years, no-one will be willing to pay nearly as much for them.  At least with Dior denim, you're paying for something that often times...
I had those previously, but had to sell when they got too big.  Great pair and I was thinking of bidding, but thought it would be irresponsible to buy those, in addition to the 2 things I listed in the post above. :)
Just picked up this jacket from S/S2007:   (You can't see in the runway photos super well, but it's a double-breasted trench.)   Also, some new Ink Mes, since my old pair was too big.
I'm a 29-30 now depending on the jeans.  I used to be around there weight-wise, but severely destroyed my body a year and a half ago when I ran in a 100 mile race when I had mononucleosis.  After that, I was pretty ill for about a year and had to avoid nearly all physical activity to recover, so I got kind of fat. :)  I've finally been able to train again and I'm now back down to about where I used to be, so all the jeans I've picked up in the last 15 months or so have...
Sorry to disappoint... :(  What size are you?  You could probably find a new pair of these out there in most sizes still and just fade them in yourself. :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300648693979#ht_500wt_1219   They're too big for me now, so I figured I'd pass them on to someone else for dirt cheap.  The color is more blue in real life and the fades are more pronounced than they appear in my photos.  I'm wearing my new raw Pure Blue Japan jeans everyday now, so I'm not going to be doing any more work with these, if someone wants them.  Also, I'm cleaning out my closet, so there's a ton of other...