or Connect

Posts by cander49

Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this, but there is still no jacket/outerwear category for men, only jeans and shirts/shoes (mods, maybe you can open an outerwear classifieds sub-forum?).   http://www.ebay.com/itm/290666674258?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1413   Selling for $209.99+s/h on eBay, but will sell direct through PP for $200 shipped in the US.  Jacket is in very good shape other than a couple tiny scuffs and...
Sorry to say it, but there's no way you're getting a pair of Thanaz 73J in 31x32 for $150.  I've resold defective 73Js in an odd size (33x30) for twice that much.  Getting a pair in a size like 31x32 in good condition for under $300 is very rare.
  http://www.ebay.com/itm/290666674258?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1413   Selling for $209.99+s/h on eBay, but will sell direct through PP for $200 shipped in the US.  Jacket is in very good shape other than a couple tiny scuffs and the zipper being replaced with a sturdier one.  Original price was $680.
Not sure what that has to do with this thread, but on the original topic, I unfortunately decided to let the sweater go.  It just ended at one bid higher than my max and I was really debating bidding again at the last minute, but I figured I wouldn't wear it enough to justify spending a ton of money on a sweater.  I've seen it pop up relatively frequently, so maybe next time around I can win it for cheaper.
  I actually think these look pretty cool and would probably buy a pair if they're not super sparkly IRL.  Anyone know the name or ID number of these?   Oh, and with regards to the sweater, I also love that.  If you see it on eBay in the next day or 2, leave it alone, I'm going for the win on it. :)
  I've gotten my stuff in the US within 2-3 days usually.  They're very quick.
Just in case anyone hasn't seen 09 Jakes, they look incredible:     The overall fading is actually pretty similar to 08 UMCs, just a little darker in general and without the paint splatters, etc:   Speaking of UMCs, I wouldn't mind getting a pair that looks this good. :)  Too bad they're almost impossible to find...
Yeah, agreed, I'm not that big on the brown on the '11s.  S/S 11 is pretty nice still, but F/W 11 is overdone.  I actually like the 09s more than the original 07s I think, so I'm happy to be getting them.  I bought them from one of the ebayers that re-sells a decent volume of Dior.  I've bought a few other pairs from him before and emailed him directly to see if he had any of these to sell me, so that's how I got them so cheap in NWT condition.  I think he sells other...
BTW, I just got some Jakes (I believe they are 09s from the pics) for $380.  Not bad. :)
Pretty on par with similarly sized MIJs.  Just saw the pair of 31s on eBay and they will not be that dark or contrasty in real life, just fyi.  I think the seller screwed around with the photo coloring.