or Connect

Posts by cander49

Not sure about the sizing, but just fyi, Blackscissors is known to make poor quality jackets.  Most of what they do is replicas of high fashion leather jackets, but while some replica makers can do a very good job and make jackets that are literally indistinguishable from the original, blackscissors is at the bottom of the barrel.  From what I've read, their leather is typically low quality and feels like plastic, the worksmanship is sloppy, and their products aren't...
This should be very obvious.  You should just do a credit card chargeback.
Sure, here's some new pics at almost 4 months.  I wear them 7 days a week.            
  Ummm, let's see... I never posted anything related to sending payment as a gift.  In fact, I don't even accept gift payments if someone asks to send it that way because USPS insurance wouldn't cover something paid for by a gift and I make sure to insure all of my packages.  And since you're apparently in the habit of calling people out publicly, please read what people write properly before accusing them of participating in scam facilitating behavior.  That would be an...
You guys got the best of me about my Ink Me, I'm selling my 31 and sizing down to a 29 or 30 (hopefully can track one down pretty easily)  They're just too big and I don't want to alter them. *****MOD EDIT---CANDER HOW MANY TIMES MAN? I TOLD YOU THAT YOU CANT SELL ON THE FORUM! USE THE MALL!----- And no telling people to send you payments as gifts or "first person to send me money through paypal gets them" --this is used to scam people too often and that is not...
Wear those for a little longer and they'll start to look like this:       This is after 6 months of wear.  These jeans are a joke.
No-one should buy turbodenim.  The quality is terrible.  They are not made from a special denim fabric with rapid aging technology, they simply have a weaker indigo dip.  My turbodenims were pretty much destroyed by 3-4 months of wear and, due to the super weak indigo soak that allows them to fade faster, every wash takes away a substantial amount of the color (ie, making it hard to get contrast and instead just fading the entire denim more evenly than typical raws).  I'm...
If this happens, it'll be good enough for me and I'll just buy new YSL instead of Dior. :)  That said, Hedi is not officially announced for YSL yet; everything is based on what some unnamed industry insider said.  Just a week ago, another insider said that Raf Simons definitely had the job at YSL, so I won't get my hopes up until there's an official announcement.
They have made "Special" lots, that's not a concern to me.  The make tag should have a very very thin shiny strip through it (I believe I see it on the left).
Kind of mean and unnecessary, but yeah, LevisLad, whoever said the fit wasn't too tight must not have looked very carefully.  If you get a crotch bulge, the jeans are definitely too tight. haha...