or Connect

Posts by JerryWDH

8kw sold.
  Yes all items are available now.  
Would someone please get me an idea how these run on the waist, and if they would stretch easily (especially compared to other washes as 8IW)?
  Up for sale is a pair of very rare Thanaz 8IW 26x30, slightly used but in excellent condition. $165 Waist aligned: 15" (38cm)   Feel free to hit me up with some offers. No reasonable offer will be rejected.   I ship worldwide. Please message me for shipping quotes and other questions. Thanks.
Looking for a pair of Thanaz 73J, 71B and/or 8AR in W26/27, length preferably L30, but I would also consider L32.   Although they seem to be long gone, if you ever have them in new or excellent condition, please message me with pics and your asking price.   As I don't have an idea how these washes would run exactly, please also provide me with the waist measurements with front and back aligned.   Thanks.
Bump. Still looking.
Hi,   I'm looking for a pair of Poiak 8sv in 26x30 or 26x32. New or excellent condition.   Please PM me with pics and your asking price.   Thanks
Hi, I searched in the forum but nothing found about Poiak 8C0 (or 8CO?).   What do you think of these if someone has already got these or tried them on?   Some pics are shown here: http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-Poiak-8C0-Straight-Jeans/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1150258   They are 100% cotton, but I have no idea how the waist on Poiak can be compared to Thanaz and Safado. I have Thanaz 8SV in W26 and they fit me quite well BEFORE they stretch quite a bit; I...
I searched in the forum but nothing found about Poiak 8C0 (or 8CO?). By the way, what do you think of these if someone has already got these or tried them on?
Does anyone have an idea how Poiak 8C0 fits? They are 100% cotton, but I have no idea how the waist on Poiak can be compared to Thanaz and Safado. I have Thanaz 8SV in W26 and they fit me quite well BEFORE they stretch quite a bit; I also have a Safado in a stretch wash in W27 that goes pretty well (actually also a bit loose after some stretch): so which waist do you guys think I'm going to take for Poiak 8C0? Thanks