or Connect

Posts by JerryWDH

It seems that the transaction was like 8 months ago. You cannot open a case in PayPal because it's more than 45 days ago (It should be automatically closed). If you paid with credit card (rather than PayPal balance), try to contact your bank and file a chargeback (well I am not sure if you can even do this now because 8 months go beyond the 180-day chargeback limit, but the period may be different between banks).
Have you opened a case in PayPal? They will look into this and probably issue you a refund.
Still for sale!
Items relisted and links are updated ! All jeans are still available. Please message me quickly if you are interested.
Replied
ALL jeans are still available as two buyers from Thailand bought them but never paid. So I am open to your offers! Otherwise they will be relisted.
All jeans are still available as two buyers from Thailand bought them but never paid. So I am open to your offers! Otherwise they will be relisted.
Sorry but still nothing...Perhaps there's a problem.   Could you please message me at billywdh@hotmail.com?   Thanks
Hi, I got nothing from you :-/
  They are sold but I can't contact the buyer. If anything I'll let you know.