or Connect

Posts by JerryWDH

Up for sale is a pair of BNWT Thavar 810L in 26/30 from Fall/Winter 2013 collection. Retail is $198 (still visible on Diesel's official online store).   BNWT Men's DIESEL THAVAR 810L Jeans W26 L30 F/W13 Thanaz Shioner   I am also having a Diesel jeans clearout (size W26/27 and L30) so be sure not to miss them out!   RARE Diesels clearout (W26/27 L30) PRICE DROP!!!   Any questions just ask!
Price drop!
Up for sale is a pair of BNWT Thavar 806P in 26/30 from Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Retail is $268 (still visible on Diesel's official online store).   BNWT Men's DIESEL THAVAR 806P Jeans W26 L30 S/S13 Thanaz Shioner *RARE*   Any questions just ask!
Listing updated and PRICE MARKED DOWN!!
Gloovy 8GK 27x30, brand new with tags:   GLOOVY 8GK 27x30 BNWT   Any questions please feel free to ask.
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Thavar 884S jeans in 26/32:   BNWT Men's DIESEL THAVAR 884S Jeans W26 L32   Feel free to contact me if you are interested before they are gone.   Thank you.
Hello, I have a brand new pair of THAVAR 8X2 jeans in size W32 L32. Please check it out here:   BNWT Men's DIESEL THAVAR 8X2 Jeans W32 L32   Feel free to message me if interested! Thank you.
Hello everyone, I am selling a new pair of Thavar 880G jeans in 26/32:   BNWT Men's DIESEL THAVAR 880G Jeans W26 L32   Feel free to contact me if you are interested before they are gone.   Thank you.
Call your bank immediately and see what you can do. Next time don't wait too long because after 45 days it's out of PayPal's business.
It seems that the transaction was like 8 months ago. You cannot open a case in PayPal because it's more than 45 days ago (It should be automatically closed). If you paid with credit card (rather than PayPal balance), try to contact your bank and file a chargeback (well I am not sure if you can even do this now because 8 months go beyond the 180-day chargeback limit, but the period may be different between banks).