or Connect

Posts by PrimaDonna

So, I know how to authenticate jeans and some handbags but not Burberry. Is this one authentic? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burberry-diaper-bag-/321060037599?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=cbBo0ka6vB5Yt%252BJtZGMoyJ7bd74%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
True Religion Sammy Jeans size 27 These jeans are in great condition, worn a handful of times.  No signs of wear.  Unsure of wash on these.   Measurements are as follows(lying flat & unstretched)   Waist:  14 1/2" across Rise: 7 1/2" Inseam:  29" (hemmed w/original hem, fold method & hem can be taken out to original length of 34") Leg Opening: 9 1/2" 100% cotton   If you need/want additional pictures or measurements just let me know!   I ship...
  Rock & Republic Jeans size 27/28   These jeans have only been worn a couple times & are in great condition.  No signs of wear.  I'm unsure of the style or wash of these, sorry.  They're tagged a size 27 but run big.   Measurements are as follows(lying flat & unstretched)   Waist:  15" across Rise: 8" Inseam:  30"(hemmed with original hem,...
True Religion Jeans size 27/28   These jeans have been sitting in my drawer for awhile but have yet to be worn.  I'm unsure of the style or wash, sorry.  If anyone knows and can help me out w/it that'd be awesome!   Measurements are as follows(lying flat & unstretched)   Waist:  14" across Rise: 8" Inseam:  34" Leg Opening: 11"   Trouser Leg   If you need/want any additional pictures or measurements let me know!   I ship via USPS priority...
New with Tags Rock & Republic Berlin Skinny Jeans Size 27   These jeans are brand new & have never been worn.   Measurements are as follows(lying flat & unstretched)   Waist:  15" across Rise: 8" Inseam:  34" Leg Opening: 6 1/2"   98% cotton, 2% spandex Skinny   I ship via USPS priority mail w/delivery confirmation.
can you tell from these small pix whether or not these are authentic? i'm very new to r&r so unless it's a really, really terribly fake w/huge pix i have no clue. thanks for the help!
well, another hf member has had the same problem with her. the seller is just plain ignoring me, but she's giving the other hf'er really rude responses. i'm definately going to file a claim now knowing this isn't the first time she's pulled this.
oh, i forgot to mention that i'd have to hem the jeans anyway, so the hole wouldn't be visible afterward. but i paid for jeans that were un-damaged, and now that she's ignoring me, i'm getting really annoyed. all she had to do was refund me like $10 and i would've been happy, but now we're gonna have to go through the whole claim proces...
i'm SO irritated, i won some jamaica braided: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170029691933&rd =1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1 the auction said: Quote: These jeans are in excellent condition, worn once, no damages and comes with all correct and AUTHENTIC markings! well, i got them on the 21st and right away i noticed a good-sized hole in the leg about 2" from the bottom, so i emailed her right away. i love these(2nd...
yup, fake