or Connect

Posts by tripkeun

Hi,       I'm selling this SAFADO 8DK jeans. Worn once and washed once. But still looks brand new !!!!!! Beautiful wash !     DIESEL SAFADO 8DK is a skinny stretch jeans. Sold Out everywhere!!! Hard to find andis popular by celebs. A rare jeans.   Comes allong with the tags.   I ship worldwide and is free of charge!         Pm me if interested and i will get to you asap! I accept transfers by...
Hi,       I'm selling this brand new, authentic, unworn THANAZ 8F0 jeans.     DIESEL THANAZ 8F0 is a skinny stretch jeans. Sold Out everywhere and is a rare jeans! GLOWS in the dark under blacklight and comes from the FlashForFun collection.     Comes allong with the tags. I ship worldwide and is free of charge!         Pm me if interested and i will get to you asap! I accept transfers by Paypal and...
Hi,         I'm selling this brand new, authentic, unworn DIESEL GLOOVY 62U skinny jeans.   Beautiful special blue wash with studs! Sold Out everywhere and is a very very rare jeans! Hard to find this one!   Comes allong with the tags.     Special offer !!  Newprice was 270 dollar and let these go for 150 dollar!         I ship worldwide and is free of charge!       Pm me if interested and i will get to you asap!     I...
Hi,     I'm selling this brand new, authentic, unworn THICAR 8KM jeans.   DIESEL THICAR 8KM stretch skinny jeans. Sold Out everywhere and is a rare jeans! Hard to find this one.   Comes allong with the tags.     I ship worldwide and is free of charge!       Pm me if interested and i will get to you asap! I accept transfers by Paypal and Bank Transfers. Shipping is instant by recieving the money.         Kind regards.
I'm selling a brand new THAVAR 8AA in size 28wx32L   brand new one with tags.   Pm me if interested.
I have thavar 8AA to sell. Brand new one with tags.   Size 28Wx32L   pm me if interested!   regards!
Fantastic pair of DIESEL POIAK jeans, wash 8SV !!   Great slim/ skinny jeans in the amazing medium blue wash with one of its kind fading and distressing.   Nice 3D style zip back pockets! Very stylish and perfect for any season. Poiak 8SV are worn by many celebs including Taylor Lautner.   I ship worldwide. Free shipping!    RARE SIZE! BRAND NEW WITH TAGS     100% authentic! size W27 L34 waist: 38 cm inseam: 85 cm hem: 17...
sold!
Price lowered! :)
WANTED:   Hi,     i'm looking for the Pioak 8SV in 27Wx30L or 27Wx32L.       Can somebody help me?   Pm me plz. thx. :-)