or Connect

Posts by KyleHyde

I guess they do feel a bit more textured than regular jeans. It's the brayton wash, but the tag inside say its fine to tumble dry low.
I was kidding anyway. I know I'm not fat. I was just wondering if the jeans fit right? Maybe once they're washed, and broken in a little it will go away?
very helpful, I'm already anemic.
What's glazing?
I have a new pair of standards in the bray wash 100% cotton. The salesman said never to put them in the dryer, yet the the tag inside says tumble try low is fine. He told me something about the wash "glazing." I'm just concerned that I'm going to want to tighten them back up after stretching them out while wearing.
Ooops. Wrong section
I'm a guy and every pair of jeans I have tried on do this wrinkle/crease thing on the rear end because I have a larger backside. These standard 7's do it less so. Is this how jeans are supposed to look on guys? I want to know your honest opinion before I take them to get hemmed.
I'm a guy and every pair of jeans I have tried on do this wrinkle/crease thing on the rear end because I have a larger backside. These standard 7's do it less so. Is this how jeans are supposed to look on guys? I want to know your honest opinion before I take them to get hemmed.