or Connect

Posts by TheSuperBron

Yes they are!
still available!
Hi Stronger, i just replied to your message, check your inbox :)
yes maybe so but these are sold out worldwide now and hard to get in this size. Unless you go on ebay and most sellers are selling for $160+ for new or pre-owned.
thanks Dave :)
FS: Diesel Thanaz 8LP Up for sale is a pair of authentic Diesel Thanaz 8LP.   Made In Italy.   Extra information shown on the tags:   MOD.THANAZ.L32 (MALE) ART 8LP LOTTO 040/1115 DATA: 27/02/08 LAB. 328   The microstiching on the tags reveal "D I E S E L" to prove the authenticity of the jeans, unlike a fake. Pictures provided below.   They are in great condition, no damage, hemming, tears, holes etc has been done to the jeans, it is in excellent condition.   Only worn...
I'm 5'10" and i have a pair of Thanaz 8SV in 30/32 and gives me great stacking. But i think the 30 would be a bit short on the stacking. I think you should try it out first
lol, the cottone* is probably in another language, nevertheless they are authentic so chill (Y)
I was thinking of purchasing some levi's on their online store and i was just wondering how the sizes run. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Levi's jeans, do they run true to size? Or are they like diesels and run about 2 or more sizes up from the actual size?   I wear 29-30 in Diesel and 30 in nudies. Any information would be great
try suspenders !