or Connect

Posts by crispy

dude, i just wanted to say two things:   1) congrats on your girl. SO TRUE. they cost money - when you find the right one. i hear ya.   2) re-sales suck right now. i just unloaded a bunch of zathans (not popular anymore but still) for peanuts. also, a pair of larkees = peanuts. and by peanuts i mean 20 - 30 bucks. i sold one pair of zathan 70z's to some guy in norway for $29.99 and shipping cost me $34.95. unfortunately i had totally underestimated international...
Hi Honest Forum friends,   I'm selling a whole bunch of CLASSIC Zathans on eBay right now. Here's what I've got:   Zathan 772, 2005, 28/32 Zathan 70Z, 29/34 Zathan 764, 30/32 Zathan 71S, 29/32 (altered - had them taken in) Zathan 60F, 30/32 Zathan 784, 29/32   I've priced these TO SELL so check them out and feel free to bid, or send me any offers via PM.   Here's the link to the 71S's, just click on 'see other items' to see the...
hi everyone, i just wanted to give y'all a heads up about a really bad buying experience this week. bought a pair of safado 8sx's from a seller called 'colorsinoptics.' they sent me a pair of 'factory beyond seconds.' NO BELT LOOPS on the jeans (well, 2 in the back actually - woo hoo - but the front and side ones are ripped off. the jeans were listed as: 'new without tags.' they also went on in their listing to state: "Note: These jeans are first quality with...
Hey somethinfierce, Thanks for that suggestion. Ya know, I hadn't even thought of that. How much did it cost (aprox) to get your stuff altered? And big congrats on dropping all that weight. That's awesome! p.s. Anyone know any good tailors in the Toronto area?
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and thought I'd feel something out, not even sure how it would work exactly but here's the scoop. I have a pair of VERY nicely worn Paper Denim 2-GTO-03 3 year. I bought them about 2 years ago at Sporting Life here in Toronto (for $265 CDN -- ouch!). The thing is they're a 34 waist 34 inseam (and actually measure more like a 35) and are WAY TOO BIG for me. 2 years ago I was bigger. I am now a 31-32 waist (and of course still a 34 inseam)....