or Connect

Posts by Quettingen

Well I don't really need them that's why :) If they would cost 25€ (35$) I would buy one or two pairs because that's a great deal as you said. But 50€ for shoes I don't really need hmm I don't know maybe I'll buy them anyway :P
Well I don't really need them that's why :) If they would cost 25€ (35$) I would buy one or two pairs because that's a great deal as you said. But 50€ for shoes I don't really need hmm I don't know maybe I'll buy them anyway :P
Nice shoes!!!  But why does they cost in Europe 49€ which is about 65$ ?!?! I wanted to order one or maybe 2 cause 35$ are about 25€ which is fucking cheap. But now ehhhm I guess I won't buy them :D  
Looks really good! Nice fit and awesome Jeans!
I saw last week one of the Diesel Our Glory Jeans in sale. Don't remember size and which of the 3 it was but they were cheap.
Like I said Thavar 886b is AWESOME! Really nice fit! Shioner lookes also good + good fitting. But Braddom is not really convincing imo
I also don't like them :S I would go for the Thavar 886b instead Braddom 887d
http://www.asos.de/Diesel/Diesel-Iakop-886R-Straight-Jeans/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1918570&cid=6993&Rf-400=156&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=886rgrey   300€????
Maybe I'll post pics us wearing 8sv, 8ww and 73j because we both have them :D
Haha I bought my girlfriend 8ww, 73j and 8sv :D