or Connect

Posts by Quettingen

@tookwick4ya It's not easy to descry if this is the case. But what you could do is to check the seller's auctions. If you see this guy with 31 feedback bidding on many items, taking the bid back or something else it could be the case that the seller has 2 accounts or someone who bids on his auctions.  
I thought it was weird because the other guy took his bid 2 times back. When I was younger I used to push my own auctions that's why I maybe thought that this is weird. But as long as you are happy everything is cool :)
Very weird! Seems like the guy with 31 Feedbacks pushed the price.
I kinda like how Thanaz 8880k looks but like you said (and I said before) they look really cheap and I guess they would not hold that long.
@ Leftvapor  Keep the Jacket! I think they fit you well and they look really nice :)
I will be also in London soon maybe I will try them
Well this would be around 265€ which is crazy!
For me 74Y was a big disappointment but 75G looks really really nice.
Haha I wouldn't pay 50€ for this :D
150$ for Thanaz 73j, 8ww or 71j? In size 28x30? Well sorry but this is ridiculous ;) And you already have a pair of Thanaz 8ww in size 28x30 and want to sell them for 300$?   Well I have a pair of Thanaz 73j in size 28x32 if you are interested let me know. But I won't let them go for 150$ just to let you know :)