or Connect

Posts by Quettingen

0880m and 880m are the same :)
In general Thanaz is tighter than Poiak but I remember last year I tried Thanaz 8pi and Poiak 8pi and Poiak was DEF tighter :)
It's a Thanaz but I don't remember the washcode.
Both 888P and 887V are not worth 240€ or 250€ they should be around 180€ IMO. But I like both and 887V in real does not look like 8n1 or 881w :)
I really really like Tepphar 887v in real but not on Diesel Online Pictures :S Look one page back I've posted a picture of them.
I really really like Tepphar 887v in real but not on Diesel Online Pictures :S Look one page back I've posted a picture of them.
888F is Blue Eyecons, 888R not because the tag inside is white and not blue ?! And 888P looks also like Blue Eyecons.
They look good (888P). Similar to 8x2 without holes etc. but 250€ is to expensive for them IMO
I also don't wash them that often especially the expensive pairs like 8ww, 8y0, 8x2 etc.
Okay let's hope they will fit you well! I didn't like the cut because I'm into skinny cuts like Tepphar oder Thanaz. And yes they were too destroyed ! :D I got them really really cheap (don't remember exactly but under 100€ for sure).