or Connect

Posts by Quettingen

Didn't share a pic for a couple of months. So here is what I wore 2 days ago in Paris. Thavar 816k Asos Jacket Zare Jersey Frankie Morello Sneakers  
Go for a refund mate! I would say they are worn up to 50 times and washed more than 10 times 
You got a Pm cblack :)
Just went today to our local Diesel Store in Düsseldorf and saw for example Tepphar 823D. I asked the salesmen how they can justify that pricetag and here is what he told me - They are completely handmade by a family in a village in Italy. - Only this family is proper for Tepphar 823D. - Only 4 pairs are made per day - because they are strech it is really hard to make holes and things like that - Only the big Diesel Stores will get them and only few pairs - The...
Saw them in Düsseldorf and yes they are Jogg Jeans
Bnwt Thanaz 74k for sale Size 33/34 Open to offers Contact me for more Information
Bnwt Diesel Black Gold Excess BG80B for sale Size 28 Open to offers Contact me for more Information
Bnwt Diesel Black Gold Excess BG80B for sale Size 28 Open to offers Contact me for more Information
Bnwt Thanaz 74k for sale Size 31/34 Open to offers Contact me for more Information
Bnwt Thanaz 74k for sale Size 28/32 Open to offers Contact me for more Information