or Connect

Posts by Quettingen

I will try them in future I saw many nudies which look very good. But first I will try to get some tepphars from from last collections like 804k or 887v
I'm into diesel for 5-6 years now and I've never seen this jacket before. I dont think it's Diesel but I might be wrong. The zara jacket Looks different
Every time I visit my familiy near Amsterdam I visit Men@Work, Kellys and other shops which all carry Scotch & Soda and they have indeed some really nice Jeans. I don't know if you have seen my post in an other thread some weeks ago but here is a Scotch & Soda Jeans which looks exactly like 8x2 and they were only 40€    
Wow they look really good and nice fit!   How much were they?   I didn't buy any non Diesel Jeans (beside one Dsquared Jeans a couple of months ago) for 5-6 years but right now I'm thinking of buying a Nudie or Scotch & Soda Jeans. I never considered buying a non-Diesel Jeans but as Diesel prices are getting higher and higher while their collection are getting worse I might try something new like many other here.
I have 888p, 73t and 811w (thanks again Baltimore!) and here is a picture side by side. They are quiet similar to 888p but not to 73t in my opinion.  
I'm not sure if they are fake or not so maybe others could tell their opinion. Like Phukette said they are few Diesel Black Gold which are made in USA and also in Japan but I've never seen a regular Diesel Jeans made in USA.
Thavar 816k used but in excellent condition Size 36/34 Open to offers Contact me for more Information    
Great fit and love your Jersey Visca Barca :D
I guess you mean Nimis right?
They use ups and 4-6 working days is realistic.