or Connect

Posts by Quettingen

31/32?
You have a PM
Maybe Krooley 8n1?!
No Problem mate
For sale is Diesel Belther 816b in size 28. Beautiful pair of Jeans a must have. If you are interested just contact me. Will ship worldwide. Feel free to ask questions.
For sale is Diesel Belther 830j in size 30/30. Beautiful pair of Jeans a must have. If you are interested just contact me. Will ship worldwide. Feel free to ask questions.
For sale is Diesel Tepphar 602s in size 30/30. Beautiful pair of Jeans a must have. If you are interested just contact me. Will ship worldwide. Feel free to ask questions.
For sale is Diesel Chi-Tight-B in size 28, 29 and 30. Beautiful pair of Jeans a must have. If you are interested just contact me. Will ship worldwide. Feel free to ask questions.
For sale is Diesel Thavar 814f in size 31/32. Beautiful pair of Jeans a Jeans must have. If you are interested just contact me. Will ship worldwide. Feel free to ask questions.
Hey guys I'm looking for a housing for 8 nights (5/16-5/24) in New York (preferable Manhattan) Me and 2 friends just booked flights to NY but don't have a housing yet. Does anyone has an idea where we could stay for cheap?   Any help is appreciate and an advice on what to do and so on would also be nice.   Thanks in advance :)