or Connect

Posts by Quettingen

I would Stick with 28/30 since they felt like all other I have
I tried tepphar 838v and I wouldn't say they run loose in waist. They felt like every tepphar I have (about 10)
Thavar 608t
 If you buy anything from asos NEVER pay in €!!!!! Just pay in £ and you'll get them way chaper. 220£ are 278€.Paypal will automatically convert 220£ into 278€.
For sale is a Diesel Thanaz 8sv in size 32/30. Beautiful pair of Jeans a must have! Used but in perfect condition like new! Made in Italy. Rare pair really hard to get especially in this size. Just give me an offer if you are interested. Will ship worldwide. Feel free to ask questions.
Just a quick question which cut(s) are close to Larkee T? Maybe belther ?
They look Authentic
For sale is a Diesel Thanaz 8ww in size 30/32. Beautiful pair of Jeans a must have! Made in Italy. Rare pair really hard to get especially in this size. Just give me an offer if you are interested. Will ship worldwide. Feel free to ask questions.
For sale is a Diesel Thanaz 8ww in size 29/32. Beautiful pair of Jeans a must have! Made in Italy. Rare pair really hard to get especially in this size. Just give me an offer if you are interested. Will ship worldwide. Feel free to ask questions.
That Narrot Looks Good but that belther Is ugly