or Connect

Posts by DunLauh

I have a couple of plain ones but I stopped wearing them. They were leaving marks on my jeans, around the waist... maybe I was just unlucky with those particular belts?
Darron looks best on you, I think... maybe if you could size down on either, you should. Not sure about the Krooley since I don't know how they should be worn either.
8YM is quite a thick/ heavy denim, I think. But it's not rigid so I think you should be okay with 30.
They're quite similar but I think Safado has a slightly higher rise.... maybe a little bit looser around the waist as a result (for me personally). I would try find any Safados that you can try on first, if you can.
Never seen those two pairs before. Both look pretty nice... so maybe just get whichever cut you prefer?
Those are kinda cool.
Me too. The sorry thing is that I've thought that once before. I went from 29 to 28 and now wish I had bought 27s.
They're part of a new maternity range.
http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL/detail/tskay/536897A2/cod10/36244091AV/mm/125   Larkee 880E   Those are okay... but why £120? They're plain, nothing special and not made in Italy. Seems like Diesel aren't making any £85-90 washes anymore.
I think it looks ok from the front... but yeah, maybe pull them down a little.