or Connect

Posts by DunLauh

That's good to know. So if eBay won't help, I can ask PayPal to reverse the payment?   Yeah, I checked them with my other Safados. Also, they're a size 30 and fit tighter than my 28s...... I really don't see who the seller thought he could fool. He even stated they run large like a 31.
Hi guys. Haven't posted here in a long time...   Anyway, just bought a pair of Safado 8YM from a seller on eBay. He described them as better condition than if they were new off the shelf. However, I believe they have been tailored AT LEAST 2 sizes smaller around the waist, making them absolutely useless to me. There is an irregular seam at the back of the waist which is not present in either of my other two Safados.   Just wondering what you think my chances are of...
Mr Leftvapor... how does Shioner compare to Safado? I was thinking about getting 74Y too but wasn't sure whether to size up one.  
Don't size up. Just get Safado instead. Slightly more room around the calves.  
All I can tell you is that Zathan 8SS was a size smaller for me around the waist. It might be different for Ruky.
I hope I can be as cool as him one day.
Those look okay... but £250?!  
Safado is great. I just wish it'd get some standard washes that aren't ugly. Seems to just get the high end ones and horrible tacky ones.   I would say my least favourite would be something like Krooley, just because of the shape.
Eurovision is pointless. Might as well drop the song and dance and just vote your political ally.
I like the wash a lot. Fit would be better if you wore them lower/ on your hips.