or Connect

Posts by style_assassin

can anybody tell me how to get to the Upper West Side from JFK Airport? I'll prob buy a week pass... How much is a cab compared to public transit?
i forgot to ask about clubs, bars, lounges and such...i really would prefer not to pay a huge cover fee and wait in line forever...so, what is a good area to bar/lounge hop? preferably w/ no cover charge...if that exists. Also more of the 21+ age range.
thanks for the replies...I literally had no planning for this trip. It was instantaneous random decision making at its finest. So after the fact, there's no looking back. Now I'm doing the research. I've only seen NY through the lens of the media, and I'm totally stoked to see it with my very own two eyes. I'm travelling solo, but staying at a hostel New York City Discount Hotels & Room Rate Reservations In Manhattan - Broadway Hotel & Hostel ($84 for 4 nights) can't go...
hello, i'm going to new york for the first time during the "canadian" spring break...or as we canucks like to call it reading week. I'll be staying at the Broadway Hotel Hostel ($84 for 5days/ 4 nights) located @ 230 west 101 street...anybody familiar with the place? anyways...i know there are a lot of new yorkers on here, so I figure I would ask if people can recommend where i can find good shopping deals, cheap eats, and places to hit up while i'm down there. The less...
hmmm...hope those stretch out for ya...for owning a pair of $300 jeans, maybe you should get a better pair of shoes?
Hey everyone, I have a group business presentation on tuesday with the topic of "Pop Culture Forecast". I need some ideas on what to keep an eye on for 2007, and give the class a better sense of what consumers will be spending their money on in the months to come. Given that this board consists of a consumer savvy-chic demographic. I'd love for you to voice your opinions...anything would help. Thanks!
lets just say I "found" the repair kit...it looked lonely so I took it home with me. But I know you can email nudie and they'll send you some thread and denim patch to repair.
Quote: Originally Posted by fr4nkst3r i say patch it up in the back.. but don't sew it completely shut. patch it.. but make it so that the hole still shows.. those 2 holes add character to those nudies.. but it looks good from what you did! any full pics? those were DS right? yeah i agree... one thing you have to do is cut all the remaining threads (incl. white threads that go accross the hole) to expose the denim patch underneath....
Quote: Originally Posted by advan031 My Veggies is starting to develop those holes so I stopped wearing them until I figure out how to stop it...doh Lazyhead, that looks like a good fix! wear those veggie holes with pride man! or patch em up and keep wearing them. $500 veggies dude...please use and abuse those jeans. I like developing natural holes in my nudies...just another sign you're wearing them well. But as far as crotch holes...