or Connect

Posts by OSUspe

Selling my wife's Diesel Liv jeans.  These jeans are in pristine condition. Never been hemmed or altered in any way.  Here's all the info: Size: 26x32 Wash: 8FC (stretch) Composition: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane Measurements: Waist: ~13.25 inches Details: denim cotton, stretch, slim leg, mid rise, medium wash, button, zipper, five pockets, stitched trimmed, logo details Condition: They are in perfect new condition, no alterations, not irregulars, washed...
Selling my wife's Diesel Livy jeans. Here's all the info: Size: 26x32 (tag says 32 but these run a bit longer) Wash: 8WZ (stretch) Composition: 80% Cotton, 20% Elastane Measurements: Waist: ~13.25 inches Details: denim cotton, stretch, slim leg, mid rise, dark wash, button, zipper, five pockets, stitched trimmed, logo details Condition: These are considered "preowned" as they were worn once (apparently she couldn't return them). They are in perfect new...
  DIESEL VIKER 8XB WASH SIZE 32x32 MADE IN ITALY, $240.00 RETAIL 100% COTTON SLIM STRAIGHT LEG, 5 POCKETS, BUTTON FLY NEW WITH TAGS DIESEL DOES IT AGAIN WITH BEAUTIFUL LEATHER DETAILS THESE JEANS HAVE NEVER BEEN ALTERED ALL DISTRESSINGS ARE PART OF THE WASH.  THESE ARE NOT IRREGULARS. 100% AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED   **Jeans are shipped from a smoke free, pet free home within 2-3 days** **Will ship worldwide (+$30)** **Payments are due within 3...
SOLD
Selling my Rock & Republic Henlee in Restless 33x32.25.  These are some of the softest jeans I've owned, very comfortable. Great shape, rarely washed to preserve dye, and well taken care of.  They've been euro-hemmed from the original 34.5 (R&R run really long) length to a 32.5.  Let me know if you have questions.   Waist: 17 Inseam: 32.25 Leg Opening: 9.5   $60 shipped via Priority +10 for Canada +15 for Europe +20 for...
Selling my Diesel Zatiny 88Z 32x31.  I love the feeling of these jeans, but I can't wear them for work anymore. Great shape, rarely washed to preserve dye, and well taken care of.  They've been euro-hemmed from the original 32.5 length to a 31.  Let me know if you have questions.   Waist: 16.5 Inseam: 31 Leg Opening: 9   $60 shipped via Priority +10 for Canada +15 for Europe +20 for Asia   Thanks! Adrian   Questions?  adrianjamessmith@gmail.com
Selling my Zatiny 71J.  These are sweet, but I can't wear jeans for the job anymore.  Haven't worn them much. Never washed them so the original "sheen" is still on them.  No tears, rips, and not marked irregular.  No hemming or alterations.  Let me know if you have questions.   Waist: 16 Inseam: 32.25 Leg Opening: 8.75   $110 shipped via Priority +10 for Canada +15 for Europe +20 for Asia   Thanks! Adrian   Questions?  adrianjamessmith@gmail.com
Looking for dark/grey Zatiny's 31x32:   - 8SS - 8ST - 8WM   New or used is fine with me.  Thanks!
I'm hoping for a pair of black or grey Zatiny size 31x32.  New or used is fine with me. Up for trades.
So I got the jeans wet from the waist to the knee and wore them for about 2 hours. The thigh stretched perfectly, but I got nothing from the waistband.