or Connect

Posts by sailornep5

wow! thanks for the warning! i've been using gixen for almost a year now with no problems. it's too bad because i don't know any other completely free snipers to switch to (i've already burned out all my free points with five other popular snipers).
Such great pics!! My favorite is the one where all of us is looking and posing at the camera, and then there's Sigmatic looking cool staring up at the ceiling. Such a stone face, that guy! This DDNA/HF get together thing should become a regular event!
Quote: Originally Posted by Melody Ugh that was so much fun but I never want to walk again. Although to y'all enablers (this means Liz, Toni, TwistedHeart) I have to thank you for convincing me to buy that dress because I really <3 it now. Maybe I will post photos later, if MissMelon posts photos of her new BCBG dress, and Green Eyez shows everyone her hot new top, and then I guess DD will have to model all the new stuff he bought today too (including a...
You did a great job recapping our day Liz! Missmelon took tons of pics, hopefully she'll put them up soon!
i'll probably be waiting outside or in the lobby until we can sit down...then i guess look for a long table near the bar since that's where helen got the reservation...
Quote: Originally Posted by sfguy23 is it too late to "sign up" for this? i don't know any of you cuz i just joined hf a week ago but i'm interested in eating / drinking i don't [yet] have fancy-schmancy clothes, but i'll try my best to fit in!. yes, you are free to come! we'd love to meet newbies too! this is not a nicest jeans contest, we are all just having lunch and getting to know each other. so feel free to not wear jeans (just...
whoo hoo!! see you all tomorrow, can't wait to finally meet some of you!!
I ended up trying two different pairs and they just didn't work for me. Denim was kinda stiff and fit was all weird, so I sold them. Maybe I didn't try the right type? I dunno, but I decided not to try them again. I'd say they ran a little large, imo. I think Lorna has a pair that she loves. I wish they worked out for me, I think the pockets are cute!
Purple! You always get all the rare discontinued colors. I'm so jealous. I think it's been nice in SF the past few days....I suppose Helen or some of the others who live there can give a better forecast...
Quote: Originally Posted by lizlikeshugs Thanks Helen OK people, start posting your outfits so I get inspired with what to wear. Here's my outfit so we don't show up in the same thing...