or Connect

Posts by rcom440

I actually like the 1st one but it looks like they saturated colors in the 1st link. I'm sure someone on this forum owns them and can confirm the actual color.
Please remember that most of the washes looks totally different when looking at them inside vs outside in the natural light.
I think I will get 833j but blueeyecon quality went down. They don't seem the same however I didn't see 833j in person yet. How do they fit you? Judging from the pics they look slightly lighter than 801c. I noticed 801c are much more low rise than any other thavars I tried. They are quite tight in waist and thighs and a little loose in caves. Btw there was one seller from Australia who had brand new 801c for only $106usd but I waited too long and he took them out from ebay.
    BTW, I got 33x32, I'm 6'1". 
Its 42 inches.
I'll measure for you when I get home tonight.
I think they look much better in person. Color is much more saturated when you wear them outsize in the sun.
[IMG][IMG][IMG]
I got 801c yesterday. They run a little slim but they fit me and I know they will stretch a little bit so get your usual size. They have small black lines in the knees but they are not too noticeable when you wear them. I can take pics up close if you want