or Connect

Posts by rcom440

Its 42 inches.
I'll measure for you when I get home tonight.
I think they look much better in person. Color is much more saturated when you wear them outsize in the sun.
[IMG][IMG][IMG]
I got 801c yesterday. They run a little slim but they fit me and I know they will stretch a little bit so get your usual size. They have small black lines in the knees but they are not too noticeable when you wear them. I can take pics up close if you want
I got my regular size 33x32 and they are pretty tight but they will probably stretch a little bit. I like the the wash and the rips are not too big which is good thing. I noticed they are lower rise than other Thavar jeans I have. They remind me shioner 801a, even fit is quite similar. But they are not too comfy - I hope they will stretch a little bit.
My guess is in late Fall. November, early December.
Btw. They actually have 2 stores, one is upstate New York and one in Canada. They ship internationally but you need to ask them. eBay says US and CAN.
I ordered for them last week. I think I will get package on Monday or Tuesday. When it comes to surplusclothing.ca, they are missing some sizes there comparing to their ebay store.