or Connect

Posts by rcom440

Damn, just found them on yoox in 33 x34. Should I get them and ask my taylor to hem them to 32.
Wondering what wash is that, http://m.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/diesel-jeans-thavar-slim-fit-in-grey?ID=1060811&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&LinkshareID=J84DHJLQkR4-iTU5VmZl0qrJKSb2vRlmYA&cookieCheck=true I think they are from fall/winter collection 14/15
Thank you.
Phukette, I know you have them in 32 x 32. Are they more skinny then true size Thavar 32 x 32? Tepphar 820q doesn't look too tight on you in 32 but you mentioned you had your wisdoms out and that you dropped a few lbs. I'm 6'1" 186lb.
Ok I found one in 32x32. How do they fit? I'm usually 33x32 in Thavar. Should I go for 32 or they will be too tight in the legs? Tepphar is more skinny than Thavar? Please help.
I'm looking for Tepphar 820Q to buy in 33x32. I can't find anything online except only one pair on eBay that is not my size. Do you guys know where I can find Tepphar 820Q.
I bought zanity 8SV when they came out but I was never too crazy about that wash. I think they look much better on pictures than in real. I remember the photos on ssense of zanity 8SV were amazing but when I got them I wasn't totally happy. I still have them but i only wear them when I'm going fishing
Damn, I want to get diesel jeans from yoox but now I'm worried. They are from old season and they are around $ 65 less that they were originally.
Yup it could be those crazy washes. That's why I probably won't be buying anything from fall/winter collection. Some of those washes look ridiculous, way over the top. Price is probably also a factor and diesel jeans are getting more expensive with every season.
What wash is that?