or Connect

Posts by rcom440

I got my regular size 33x32 and they are pretty tight but they will probably stretch a little bit. I like the the wash and the rips are not too big which is good thing. I noticed they are lower rise than other Thavar jeans I have. They remind me shioner 801a, even fit is quite similar. But they are not too comfy - I hope they will stretch a little bit.
My guess is in late Fall. November, early December.
Btw. They actually have 2 stores, one is upstate New York and one in Canada. They ship internationally but you need to ask them. eBay says US and CAN.
I ordered for them last week. I think I will get package on Monday or Tuesday. When it comes to surplusclothing.ca, they are missing some sizes there comparing to their ebay store.
That was just my opinion.  But Diesel released many boring washes this season. Also quality is not the same, just take a look at blue eyecons. They are not what they used to be. 
Ugly as f*ck. Diesel needs to step up their game. I actually see less and less people wearing Diesel jeans.
That's great. How are those distress parts on legs.
What color are thavar 833j. Is some pics they are dark blue and in other pics they are very light. The difference between some of the images is so huge I can't believe it's the same wash.
How are those distressed details on 801c. Is there a hole on the knee? I'm not crazy about distressed jeans but as long as it's not too crazy I'm fine with it. I don't like rips on my thavar 886b.
Unfortunately I don't have 8x2 so I can't compare them. Does 8x2 run small or big? Or how 801c compares to 811p. I'm guessing 811p runs a little big and stretches a lot with wear.