or Connect

Posts by rcom440

I mean, what I was trying to say is I don't see too many thavar jeans (different washes) from this collection in US online diesel store. There are many tepphar and sleeker jeans. Perhaps more will be released later on?
I'm not saying numbers lie, but anyway - dude.
Yeah, so far I see online most tepphar and sleeker jeans.
Totally! I wish there were some thavar jeans 100% cotton too.
Levislad, they look great on you, nice wash too.
Yeah it runs slim like most of diesel jackets. I'm not sure if I will be able to wear white shirts under it. Maybe I will just cut off that orange inner lining.
Ghost, did you order it? I received jacket a week ago in XL fits good, it's quite warm, love the style, but that orange lining is totally unacceptable. It stains my white shirts orange. I never witnessed anything like that. It's so weird. Non of my other jackets does anything like that. I will write full review in a week or so.
Some nice washes. What is code # of that white wash without patches and that last gray wash? Are they thavar jeans?
Freedie Mercury used to wear skinny white Levi's jeans.
stylecentre, Yes I know you are 100% legit, however, right after I noticed that guy posting in every JPR thread I was confused. It seems to me that he didn't know much about Diesel jeans, I was trying to explain him about the sizing (he should size down on Jogg jeans) and about the fact that pics will be slightly different.   BTW. Today, going through my emails, I noticed that I already ordered from you Thavar 886B. They were brand new, 100% original Diesel jeans. I...