or Connect

Posts by rcom440

I have 15" calves. Just checked.
What siZe are those Tepphars and how tall you are.
Thanks Phukette, you didn't confuse me. I know 801a runs very small. I just don't want those Teppher 820Q look like leggings on me. I saw some pics of some people wearing them and it sort of scares me how they fit them, they were almost skintight which I think looks too feminine but they look great on your photos. It seems you still have a little room in calfs.
Thank you. Yes I also could go with 34x32 on 801a since I got a little bigger and now 33x32 is very tight but I think they will stretch a little. I actually hardly wear them.
Thank you Phukette. What size did you get on those tepphar 32x32? I don't want them to be skintight on me in the calf area. I have pretty slim legs but for example my shioner 801a which I have in 33x32 is very tight on me while it looks kinda loose on you Phukette and you have them in 32x32 as you mentioned.
Thank you
I'm wondering how they compare to shioner 801a when it comes to the size.
Wow just found them in 33 x 32 they also have 34 x 32 but I guess I should go for 33 x 32?
Damn, just found them on yoox in 33 x34. Should I get them and ask my taylor to hem them to 32.
Wondering what wash is that, http://m.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/diesel-jeans-thavar-slim-fit-in-grey?ID=1060811&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&LinkshareID=J84DHJLQkR4-iTU5VmZl0qrJKSb2vRlmYA&cookieCheck=true I think they are from fall/winter collection 14/15