or Connect

Posts by rcom440

My opinion, Yeah they do look too much like leggings. If they are tight in the waist you could size up and see if then won't be too loose in the waist. I don't own any sleeker jeans so I'm not sure how much they will stretch, all I know they will stretch like all diesel jeans but I'm not sure how much. Do you like them that tight? They look a little too tight in my opinion.
I ordered Diesel Jurvi jacket in XL. I hope it won't be too small. I'm 6'1" / 186 lb. Btw, that's a very cool jersey. Those Yohi Yamamoto jerseys are pretty sick. I should get one but Chelsea ~
What size did you get on this jacket? Did you have to size up ? I know diesel jackets run pretty small.
I actually need some voodoo spells
They stretch just a little bit - not like some other thavars that stretch ridiculously. I would love all thavar jeans stretch like 801c. I actually find them very easy to match with pretty much everything.
I ordered XL yesterday from ssense webpage for $250 which is petty inexpensive competing to other stores. I hope XL won't be too large for me. I'm worrying about the sleeves. I'm still confused about sizing.
I totally agree with you.What those companies (diesel, guess.. Etc) do is mimic styles of true watchmakers likeAudemars Piguet, tag heuer, breitling, Rolex.....Last week I went to a department store and noticed watch that looked very similar to audemar piguet royal oak offshore. It was made by Guess.
I don't think bootcut will be back anytime soon. I also still have my 772 but when I tried them on I noticed they are too short for me now They are 32x32
They stretch in the waist but that's how they were designed. They meant to be worn a little loose in the waist. Check pics from the runway.
Ghost, http://m.ebay.de/itm/381050659505 I think it's pretty good price, German seller. I'm not sure what size you need. This one is Large.