or Connect

Posts by rcom440

They are very nice looking animals but you don't want to have one as a pet )) They are not as tame as they look like + you don't want to get bitten by one :]
Nice dog.I was thinking about African Serval Cats, coatimundis and RingTail Lemurs to star with.I would have to microchip all my animals.
I never got into cooking. I always get nervous in the kitchen. I'm into demoscene, working out, reading, love watching football - premier league, champions league, FA cup etc., Last year I was trying to open mini zoo with exotic animals but I didn't get permits from the city
Putting jeans into freezer is ridiculous, I think it was discussed here long time ago. It actually doesn't do much. You can go to dry wash, they will wash you jeans, where I live it costa around $8. When I wash my jeans in washing Machine I always turn them inside out so that way color won't take too much beating + cold water.
I wear a lot of black but I also like a nice contrast between black and white. White shirts look quite nice under that jacket but unfortunately this jacket stains them. Happy New Year... It's only 6:34pm where I live. Still 2014 for me
I decided to file a complain about jacket staining light color shirts to Diesel company. It's totally unacceptable. It actually ruined my one dress shirt - the stains didn't came off after I washed it. Now I noticed another shirt with orange stains I can't return it because I took off all the tags.
Excellent, jeans and blazer fit you great.Maybe tuck in that shirt?
Welcome to the forum. There are a few guys here who own thavar 833j. As far as I remember they said they got their normal size, they didn't size down. I saw a couple of fit pics of thavar 833j here.
7 different sleenker washes. I think they added some thavar washes a few days ago.
I just checked there are 10 thavar jeans (including jogg) from SS15. I think you counted all thavar jeans in us diesel online store which include washes from other seasons but I had in mind SS15 season.