or Connect

Posts by rcom440

Thank you
Can someone please identify this wash, http://mobile.yoox.com/us/42370415AA/item?dept=denimmen#sts=SearchResult&cod10=42370415AA
Don't size down. I'm my opinion they run a little small.
In my opinion, in general, DSQUARED2 jeans fit much better than Diesel but they are much more expensive. It also depends on the body shape and cut of the jeans. But I think in general DSQUARED2 jeans fit better.
886b after they stretched in the waist.     
8880m has lyocell. It's a very nice summer wash. I will be buying one pretty soon so I can let you know how they fit exactly.
I have 33x32 my regular size but yup 886b stretches quite a bit and I think they fit more loose in the waist comparing to my other thavar jeans. I actually wish they didn't stretch at all. 886b is a really nice wash. I love when sun hits them - they look different than when you are inside. What I don't like about them is distressed parts. I kinda love it on my 801c but hate it on 886b.
I've seen some photos from New York Fashion Week. I think you can see better pics than those on GQ by googling it. I think it is a great collection. Some pieces look really promising
I also think off white jeans are better choice. Can you guys recommend me off white in thavar cut? Freddie Mercury is a legend. One day I will try to mimic his style, I will pair white of off white jeans with white tank top, ray ban aviator sunglasses and go on the town to see reactions. Oh, by the way I will grow mustache too.
I like 2nd one. They look similar to diesel thavar cut + they look off-white.