or Connect

Posts by peaceful

Yay, I'm glad we're back! Thanks for all the hard work.
Awww, so sorry to hear that.
^^^ Girl, you don't even know the half of it. Ebay is a damn gift and a curse all at the same time.
USPS international priority is trackable on www.canadapost.com. Just put the USPS priority international label number in the track field on canada post's website and it'll track. This is a package I shipped and am fully able to track it. https://em.canadapost.ca/emo/basicPi...&scloc=segment
Okay, I gotta comment. This uneducated person just made me laugh out loud for real. Accusing YOU of selling fakes, now that's the biggest joke of the century. Message to lushfashion2008 or whatever -- "if you don't know what you're talking about, STFU before you make a complete fool out of yourself." Oops, dayum, you already did that.
Standstill Blue
Oh, what a bummer. Sorry to hear that.
Happy Birthday. Have an enjoyable day.
Money orders can be safe, but just like with everything else, the scammers have found a way to counterfeit them also. Do not ship anything out until that MO has been deposited/cashed and cleared with the bank. May take a few days, but better to wait a few days than to be scammed.
Oh my, those are hot. Nice score.