or Connect

Posts by pryv75

I am selling these jeans as well. Mint condition, never washed, altered or hemmed. shipping from paris (fees must be added depending on the place you live). THANAZ 8QQ TWO PAIRS 28/30 MADE IN ITALY COTTON ADI THANAZ GREY 8HD MADE IN ITALY COTTON THANAZ 73N 28X30 BLUE JEANS IMPORTED
hi I am selling the following diesel slim and skinny jeans. all in mint condition, barely worn, never washed, hemmed or altered. other pics on request. I have sold jeans to two denimblog members lately, they can confirm that i sell jeans in mint condition and that I ship quickly. check my feedback as well. this is an update of previous ads since some jeans has been sold. each jeans sold 60 usd except the thavar 808Z sold 100usd. jeans are shipped from paris and...
Definitely yes if a pair in 26 had been available i would have bought it.
Weenie pics are far better than mine i only have an iphone Yes like 829B in dark grey, charcoal and black.
I have a pair of 829B and i can say that the fit is pretty similar BUT comparing the same size 27x30 the 829B has a looser waist and the 806T is slimmer in the legs and the inseam is a littler shorter. I can post pics comparing both jeans. The denim characterics are alike though thick cotton no stiffness and both will stretch.
A great wash !
Inside front pocket lining is different between right and left.
Have received today my pair in 27x30. Great details inside. Loose waist and the denim is not stiff so they will stretch for sure.