or Connect

Posts by pryv75

Imo you should try the shioners and safados. Also Jeans you wear on the pics have an inseam way too long. You have thick hips you must hide ; you can't even do that with carrot cut. Good luck !
Batch # is most important as wall.
Have bought the leshar joggjeans jacket online size XS. Soft denim which will stretch for sure.
Never buy jackets with side pockets not zipped.
@edenal Loose waist and will stretch more. 26 for tepphars especially thin denim 26 or 27 for thavars. 26 if elastin or polyester 27 if 100% cotton... But sometimes it depends from the wash.
Great seller delivery within two days. Thavar is listed as "26-32, 27-32..." But it's only 26 labelled inside as fashionjeans and some specific washes everybody knows here
Concerning jogg jeans i just have received the thavar 602N in size 26. Great wash, great pair, they fit like leggings and they ate sooo sweet... By the way bought at a french site "mode-destock" they are sold at 159€ when they are offered at 260 at diesel online store... Can be proxy for anybody. They only ship france.
great pair but size down 1 they run large
Sorry i was naked when i take my first season bath during easter holidays at Leucate beach a nice mediterranean resort in france. Sunny, but the sea was cold. No selfie today but a resort shot.