or Connect

Posts by pryv75

jeans are sold
jeans are sold
hi i am selling a brand new pair of thanaz 74K 28X30 bought last spring. actually i tried them two times but never wore them, as the fit is too tight for me. selling price includes shipping. brand new but sold almost half of the retail price. shipped from paris within 24 hours after payment. ps : two ads but i am selling only a pair !
hi i am selling a brand new pair of thanaz 74K 28X30 bought last spring. actually i tried them two times but never wore them, as the fit is too tight for me. selling price includes shipping. brand new but sold almost half of the retail price. shipped from paris within 24 hours after payment.
I am selling two pairs of diesel's adi-thanaz jeans, wash is 8AA and size 28X30. both in mint condition, worn only a few times. never altered or hemmed. made in italy, a blend of cotton and elastin. both jeans are similar excepted the rivets on the right small front pocket. items located in paris, France, shipping is 30 USD. user's name is fontauroi on ebay to check my feedback. thanks. NB price is for a pair pics 1-4 jeans 1 pics 5-8 jeans 2
Wow these are a very thorough set of 881w pics ! Asos pics serm very poor and inaccurate compared to the japonise diesel shop !
well i do not want to be responsible of misleading you ;) comparing washes is really difficult. the 881Wwash is darker for instance than the 8NE (Thavar). and my worn pics are close to reality.
yes i am lucky since i guess pairs are shipped at random ! i think sometime orange patches or stains (as in the new THAVAR 880M) are a little too much, but i have a pair of the former collection 8X2 and there orange stains are nicely blended with the denim...
hi here are pics of the new TEPPHAR 881W, size 28X30. I bought them on the diesel online store. they fit like leggings but i suppose they will stretch as they are made of cotton blended with elastan (spandex). the denim is really thin and so sweet, just like if you wear pijamas ! there's not stitches, holes, or alterations. only offwhite and light blue faded areas, nice work. please note that the denim is actually darker (last two pics). !   i take the...
I just have received the TEPPHAR 881W in size 28X30, a really nice wash indeed ! really TTS, 28X30 is my true size and jeans are fitting like leggings but as they are made with elastin i suppose they will stretch a bit. anyway the 8PK was looser in waist and hips to make a comparison. surprinsingly the denim is really thin, but it's the winter collection !