or Connect

Posts by pryv75

@phukette i agree with you. once i have a new pair in my head i want it in my closet. see my purchase listing above. to everybody : what do you think about the 73N wash ?
bothe jeans have a very light and soft fabric. thanaz are made in italy, cotton blended with elasthane. thavar is made in romania, a blend of cotton, elasthan and lyocell the latter being "a special fibre producing a most comfortable shiny and silky soft denim along with durability and resistance and breathability " (see the special tag pic about the fabric). well, both are very comfy and rather versatile, no holes, no,tears... 28X30 sizing 1-6 pics thanaz 7-12 thavar
hi the THANAZ 882H and theTHAVAR 882G i have ordered have been delivered today and i will post worn pics this weekend. they are true to size and amazingly - since it's AW collection - the denim is soooo thin and sweet ! completely different from all the other jeans i have bought lately !!!
a summary of the jeans i bought from june until now, all are size 28x30 :   THANAZ 880F 8QP 8QQ and 882H (should be delivered tomorrow, ordered online) THAVAR 880G 880M and 882G (should be delivered tomorrow, ordered online) TEPPHAR 881W SAFADO 882B   well it's time now to leave for vacation !
agree with Phukette. i hesitated between a 27 and a 28 waist, i usually wear skinnies size 28 but the former safados i had (8e7 and 8le) i had to size down 1, they were quite loose. and his advice was right.
hi pics of 882B posted on the "fall winter 2011" thread by myself and phukette. the jeans are TTS. the denim is rather stiff with creases at the bottom so inseam is shorter.
thanks everybody, I had noticed for the pocket with the seam going downward only.
hi considering to buy a new wash in shioner : 882I that has showed up on diseel store ;, besides altered blue jeans, i love grey or dark jeans and i usually wear them at work. usually I only wear thanazs and thavars (i have two pairs of safados too). could you explain me the difference between the three cuts ? i have read it is only the rise ; what is the rise and which cut has the smallest ? have a great sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@phukette yes pics do not give jeans justice... the denim color is too blue, when denim is a mix of grey and faded blue in real life ; the japanese site (zozo) pics are most accurate.
safado 882b pics. size is 28X30