or Connect

Posts by pryv75

hi those jeans have been worn and washed a lot but the denim still remains perfect. never altered or hemmed. shipped from paris, France, fees are 50 USD with tracking, contact me for shipping quotation to other countries.
hi I am selling a pair of THAVAR 880M 28X30 never worn. the item is located in France, shipping to USA is 30 USD with tracking. contact me for shipping quotations in other countries. i am also selling  hot Louis Vuitton sneakers. these jeans are sold 325 USD on diesel store.
rod and K2 sold. lacblanc still available. some additional pics.!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i am selling three Moncler down jackets from 120 USD. all are certified genuine. the certilogo tag as proof of authenticity only shows up on the Lacblanc jacket since for the Rod and K2 have been bought before Certilogo was created around two years ago, Lampo printed zippers and Fiocchi italy printed buttons at the diffrence of fake China Monclers. moreover, I have lately sold two Moncler jackets on ebay and you can check my feedback, user name is "fontauroi". all...
why thavar 67X when there is the thanaz 73N already ? both look similar.
thanks but about COLOR, inseam and fit ????
hi may i have your opinion about the new THAVAR A 19Q that is released in two colors, black and olive. are they fashion jeans, since there's no inseam to choose along with the waist. thr=ey are made with elastin, do they stretch a lot ? must I size down ? is black the true color, on the site jeans are looking dark blue... thanks.  
thanks BTW we are living in a 3D world, are we ? ;)
thanks for your advice. BTW what 3D wash means ?
@phukette i agree with you. once i have a new pair in my head i want it in my closet. see my purchase listing above. to everybody : what do you think about the 73N wash ?