or Connect

Posts by pryv75

hi i have a pair of tepphar 881W in your size. price is 250 euros plus 25 euros shipped. almost new, worn two or three times. sent from paris, France. do not ask for discount the jeans are sold out everywhere. i can mail pics if u are ineterested. Yves
hi i have listed yestreday a pair of 8L9 in the size you are looking for. Yves
hi these are the last jeans i am selling to clear my closet... those jeans have been hardly worn. they are part of the SS2011 collection. shipping to usa is 50 USD with tracking.
Hermès turtleneck pullover black for men, size S (small), made in italy, 100% cashmere. worn less than 5 times, as new;   shipping is 30 USD from France with tracking. shoulder width 44cms, sleeve lenght 64cms, height from collar to bottom 63cms, waist when laying flat 44cms;
Hermès turtleneck pullover black for men, size M (medium), made in italy, 100% cashmere with leather on lateral stitches (see pics). worn less than 5 times, as new; bought at Hermès sales in Paris, there is a circled "S" printed on label. shipping is 30 USD from France with tracking. shoulder width 40cms, sleeve lenght 62cms, height from collar to bottom 64cms, waist when laying flat 45cms;
hi I bought these sneakers at the Louis Vuitton Champs Elysées store in late 2008. I wore them less than five times and stored them in their box. I do not plan to wear them again that's the reason why I am selling them. the sneakers are like new, see pics. they are made in Italy. they are part of the Damier Graphite collection still continued today. they are sold with their box and their dust bags. I will join the receipt if you ever need it. size is 6 1/2. sole...
hi those jeans have been worn and washed a lot but the denim still remains perfect. never altered or hemmed. shipped from paris, France, fees are 50 USD with tracking, contact me for shipping quotation to other countries.
hi I am selling a pair of THAVAR 880M 28X30 never worn. the item is located in France, shipping to USA is 30 USD with tracking. contact me for shipping quotations in other countries. i am also selling  hot Louis Vuitton sneakers. these jeans are sold 325 USD on diesel store.
rod and K2 sold. lacblanc still available. some additional pics.!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i am selling three Moncler down jackets from 120 USD. all are certified genuine. the certilogo tag as proof of authenticity only shows up on the Lacblanc jacket since for the Rod and K2 have been bought before Certilogo was created around two years ago, Lampo printed zippers and Fiocchi italy printed buttons at the diffrence of fake China Monclers. moreover, I have lately sold two Moncler jackets on ebay and you can check my feedback, user name is "fontauroi". all...