or Connect

Posts by pryv75

Do not forget to size down 1 or 2 size Cotton is like the 886B Thick but stretchy
Formerly diesel jeans were true to size even when material was cotton plus elastin. Now almost all new washes ( i am speaking of thavars and thanaz) stretches one size at least even when the only fabric is cotton ; for instance the new 801d. When fabric is cotton plus lyocell they do stretch a lot
I have seen the safado in purple at the diesel store in paris. Also tried the thaver 801D in light brown do not hesitate to size down 1 thick but not stiff denim Inseam around 31 because of stacking
801D is sold oat diesel store online in FOUR colors now but not all the waist sizes available at the moment
got a pair in 28x30 and a pair in 27x30. waist perfect in W27 but very tight at legs -> cut them and transformed in a pair of shorts for this summer in saint-tropez a little looser in the waist W28 but fit in the legs is perfect.
THAVAR 801D new colors added at diesel online store, a pale green and the grey, but only available in size 31 at the moment. due to the crease and stacking effect at the bottom are they corresponding to a 32 or a 30 inseam.
thavar 8880M size 28x30 made in italy never hemmed or altered worn around five times, like new shipped from paris, france, shipping is 30 USD paypal only •••••also selling a 886B thavar same size listed with pics if interested by both jeans i can sell at 220 usd plus shipping••••••
got one pair they stretch 1 size at least have them in 28, 27 would have been better fit in the waist, as usual with diesel, fit is correct in the legs when waist get loose a lot, that's true for almost any washes !
c vrai vu ds marais boutik plus exact aux halles rue st denis 1ère bout sur la dte ki fai multimarque avec destock
je les ai vu soldé à moins de 50 euros dans le marais