or Connect

Posts by pryv75

they have the thnaz 600S cotton+linen with herringbone pattern as well, nice wash
thanks a lot i wasn't sure about the 8880K since i have heard they stretch, actually.
started today think i am gonna buy the thanazs 8880N 888Q 8880K all are half price,  how do they stretch ? usually i take a size 28 but i have heard the denim is rather thin, i suppose they can expand a little ?
ok thanks everybody for all your advices jeans have been bought.
i am not mad, they are in my basket now and the price is 312 euros. i just wanna know about inseam.   Diesel Thavar 801D Slim Jeans €312.23 These slim jeans by Diesel have been constructed in Italy in 11oz left hand twill soft denim. They come in a slim fit with a straight leg and a regular rise. The details include: classic five pocket styling, whiskering throughout, sand paper treatment throughout, standard hem and leather brand patch on...
thanks Baltimore i wish they could have L30, i am afraid L32 would be too long, but sometimes inseam 32 is rather short (as jeans are wrinkled at the stem), what's your opinion ? anyway i can order them and return if not satisfied, they are very expensive though : 312 euros...
hi are they fashion jeans ? what is the inseam for a waist 28 ? wanna buy a pair at asos there's a grey pair size 28, what is the inseam , by the way ?
if someone can tell me... does the THANAZ 888Q fit true to size ? i wish to order a pair at cultizm and they have W27 and 28 at the moment?  
the jeans are true to size. denim is thin and light, perfect for summer and  midseason. size 28X30 very nice dark wash, but may be overpriced for a pair of jeans made in tunisia. herringbone pattern not much visible. to compare, i have a pair of thavar 886B same size which have stretched 1 or 2 sizes, and a pair of thanaz 887K same size which are really tight in the legs.
another question : how does the thanaz 888Q fit ? is the waist loose compared to other washes ? i have received the 660Q  in size 28X30 it fits me perfectly. should i take the 888Q in size 27 or 28 ? thanks a lot !