or Connect

Posts by pryv75

when all those jeans be released ? i mean online for european market ?
shirt pics. I am gonna sell it on ebay unless someone here interested... PM... :)
Besides the jeans the package contains a t shirt (online order with diesel Europe).
tepphar worn pics ; size is 28X30. a great pair of jeans for summer, along with the thavar 8X2 and thanaz 74K i own too. from the dirty wash line. the denim is so beautiful, a faded and distressed blue denim very soft and light. I was afraid about the "carrot" cut (my favorite cut is thanaz) but they are not so wide in the thigh though. leg opening is narrow, a little more than for Thanaz, but there's no difficulties to take the pant off anyway. worth the price . i...
Allright have ordered the 28x30 at once. Will post pics when i receive them.
anybody ? should i pick 27 or 28 ? both sizes still available online in lenght 30, but suppose they wont last long...
hi thanks for the information ; my 8X2 fits perfectly in a 28 waist, as for my 8NE. i usually size down for jeans with elastan (for instance the 8L4). as the tepphar made with cotton i wonder if i would buy the 27 or 28 online, both are available now. i am afraid about the narrow leg opening and wonder if there's a difference between both size.
hi cander 49,   do they run TTS ? my size 28x30 in both thavars (i got the same pairs as you). i am most concerned by the leg opening but i read it does not depend on the waist size.
you should have sized down for all those jeans ! and IMO that's really true for the 8X2 and 74K and the shioners. I have the same pairs and the 8V9 worn loose is not so bad since it's a "cool" denim (and"coal" by the way !). skinny jeans are meant to be worn tight, and not in a baggy way ! it's not that easy... skinny jeans are not meant to fit anybody.
for instance thanaz 8PI and 8V9 are not sold online, i bought the first pair with Dequinho and the second one on ASOS; i was lucky enough to grab a pair size 28X30.