or Connect

Posts by pryv75

the jeans are very tight in the legs. the waist will match your jeans. if you are easy in 29, i am afraid 28 to be too tight...  
thanaz 8B1 from last SS2011 collection, new, never worn made in italy shipping from france is 30 USD paypal only check my feedback    
thanaz 8V9 bought last year, mint, worn less than 5 times, as new grey with distressing area and fading made in italy shipping from france is 30 USD paypal only check my feedback
thanaz 887K from the actual summer collection, mint, worn around 5 times, as new made in italy shipping from france is 30 USD paypal only check my feedback
Do not forget to size down 1 or 2 size Cotton is like the 886B Thick but stretchy
Formerly diesel jeans were true to size even when material was cotton plus elastin. Now almost all new washes ( i am speaking of thavars and thanaz) stretches one size at least even when the only fabric is cotton ; for instance the new 801d. When fabric is cotton plus lyocell they do stretch a lot
I have seen the safado in purple at the diesel store in paris. Also tried the thaver 801D in light brown do not hesitate to size down 1 thick but not stiff denim Inseam around 31 because of stacking
801D is sold oat diesel store online in FOUR colors now but not all the waist sizes available at the moment
got a pair in 28x30 and a pair in 27x30. waist perfect in W27 but very tight at legs -> cut them and transformed in a pair of shorts for this summer in saint-tropez a little looser in the waist W28 but fit in the legs is perfect.
THAVAR 801D new colors added at diesel online store, a pale green and the grey, but only available in size 31 at the moment. due to the crease and stacking effect at the bottom are they corresponding to a 32 or a 30 inseam.