or Connect

Posts by pryv75

shirt pics. I am gonna sell it on ebay unless someone here interested... PM... :)
Besides the jeans the package contains a t shirt (online order with diesel Europe).
tepphar worn pics ; size is 28X30. a great pair of jeans for summer, along with the thavar 8X2 and thanaz 74K i own too. from the dirty wash line. the denim is so beautiful, a faded and distressed blue denim very soft and light. I was afraid about the "carrot" cut (my favorite cut is thanaz) but they are not so wide in the thigh though. leg opening is narrow, a little more than for Thanaz, but there's no difficulties to take the pant off anyway. worth the price . i...
Allright have ordered the 28x30 at once. Will post pics when i receive them.
anybody ? should i pick 27 or 28 ? both sizes still available online in lenght 30, but suppose they wont last long...
hi thanks for the information ; my 8X2 fits perfectly in a 28 waist, as for my 8NE. i usually size down for jeans with elastan (for instance the 8L4). as the tepphar made with cotton i wonder if i would buy the 27 or 28 online, both are available now. i am afraid about the narrow leg opening and wonder if there's a difference between both size.
hi cander 49,   do they run TTS ? my size 28x30 in both thavars (i got the same pairs as you). i am most concerned by the leg opening but i read it does not depend on the waist size.
you should have sized down for all those jeans ! and IMO that's really true for the 8X2 and 74K and the shioners. I have the same pairs and the 8V9 worn loose is not so bad since it's a "cool" denim (and"coal" by the way !). skinny jeans are meant to be worn tight, and not in a baggy way ! it's not that easy... skinny jeans are not meant to fit anybody.
for instance thanaz 8PI and 8V9 are not sold online, i bought the first pair with Dequinho and the second one on ASOS; i was lucky enough to grab a pair size 28X30.  
yes his hips are really too large, and carrot jeans or straight jeans would fit him better. thanaz, thavar are designed for guys really slim and thin. hip must not be larger than the torso, actually.