or Connect

Posts by pryv75

New diesel jeans direction : grey, brown, sripes, hertingbone pattern End of plain colors Very interesting IMO
hi they are much lighter and thinner than the 886B even if it's the AW collection ! as thin as the stripped 8880L for instance, fit and lightness are the same indeed. concerning distressing and color they are similar to the 886B though. my question : why inseam cannot be choosen for those jeans ?
pics of the new thavar 802K waist size is 27   denim is very thin and stripes can be noticed when you look at the cloth carefully , at the bottom end for instance, or in the inside, see pics.   lenght corresponds to a L30 approximatively, the inseam measurement is 80 centimeters. i do not undertand why the inseam is not specified and cannot be choose at the difference of other washes ?                    
Have received today the thavar iron grey 802k size 27 Will post pics soon !
The problem with asos waist size starts from 28 and in small size (inseam 30) jeans are sold out immediatly
Yes volchik I buy items from ssense only when they are discounted (ie expensive diesel leather belts). Even with fees at 50 usd it worth the purchase. I never paid customs fees since they have their own delivery system. Anyway for jeans they start at 28x32 not below...
Yes volchik I buy items from ssense only when they are discounted (ie expensive diesel leather belts). Even with fees at 50 usd it worth the purchase. I never paid customs fees since they have their own delivery system. Anyway for jeans they start at 28x32 not below...
Looks like the iron grey on diesel store. The problem is that ssense sells diesel jeans from W28 and from L32. Not below. That's why i have bought a pair of 802k in waist 27 with the online store. Btw have you noticed ? Shipping fees have raised a lot, were below 10 € last season, 15 € now (standard shipping to france) ! Crisis ? What crisis ?
+1 with phukette regarding lyocell. In my thread http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/191865/thanaz-882h-and-thavar-882g-worn-pics i gave informations about lyocell (being part of the thanaz 882h material). I can confirm that jeans stretch at least one size. The lyocell give the denim some stretch and durability. The stretch factor is much less than elastin, though.
Btw i guess i have bought the last (only ?) pair size 27, the shortest waist size remaining is 28.