or Connect

Posts by pryv75

je les ai vu soldé à moins de 50 euros dans le marais
consider that nowaday for all new washes in thanaz or thavvar you have to size down. really to understand why, but diesel denim stretches even if the fabric is only cotton.
Diesel fucks with sizes whenyou buy a pair of levis, for instance a size W28, all the levis size 28 will fit you the same way. for Diesel jean it depends of fabric, wash and sometimes for matching pairs fit is different. moreover some pairs in cotton will stretch (i.e. 886B) when other wash wont (74K, 8X2...) lenght can vary according to the wash as well. but the less acceptable IMO is that the waist is almost EVERYTIME too loose even if the jeans fit you...
and about the fit ? ;)))
THAVAR 886B grey jeans from SS2012 collection waist across when lying flat 39.5 cms inseam 78 cms size 28X30 never altered or hemmed, nor washed mint condition, hardly worn shipping is 30 USD from paris paypal these are the second pair i have bought and the only remaining.
what do you mean ?  600S or 660S ? same jeans ?
cultizm is selling a matching pair... but the wash is 600S not 660S... the fabric is a blend of cotton with linen. both pairs look alike...  are they same jeans ? do they fit TTS ?
they have the thnaz 600S cotton+linen with herringbone pattern as well, nice wash
thanks a lot i wasn't sure about the 8880K since i have heard they stretch, actually.
started today think i am gonna buy the thanazs 8880N 888Q 8880K all are half price,  how do they stretch ? usually i take a size 28 but i have heard the denim is rather thin, i suppose they can expand a little ?