or Connect

Posts by pryv75

Actually just to put things like they really are those jeans are a blend of the former 886b for color and distressing and 8880M for the stripe pattern and lightness.
definitively a light grey / brown wash
yes Phukette once again your analysis is very accurate ; they are tight in the legs but there's room enough, the denim has stretched a little since i have worn them. if it was a Tepphar they would be very tight in the legs like legging that's why i do not like this cut :)
After three times worn i confirm true to size
Will buy the 804m this wend !
New diesel jeans direction : grey, brown, sripes, hertingbone pattern End of plain colors Very interesting IMO
hi they are much lighter and thinner than the 886B even if it's the AW collection ! as thin as the stripped 8880L for instance, fit and lightness are the same indeed. concerning distressing and color they are similar to the 886B though. my question : why inseam cannot be choosen for those jeans ?
pics of the new thavar 802K waist size is 27   denim is very thin and stripes can be noticed when you look at the cloth carefully , at the bottom end for instance, or in the inside, see pics.   lenght corresponds to a L30 approximatively, the inseam measurement is 80 centimeters. i do not undertand why the inseam is not specified and cannot be choose at the difference of other washes ?                    
Have received today the thavar iron grey 802k size 27 Will post pics soon !
The problem with asos waist size starts from 28 and in small size (inseam 30) jeans are sold out immediatly