or Connect

Posts by pryv75

hi i have got a pair of 803U in 27x30 and i can say they are rather tight, at the best true to size but if you like them easy to pull on and off i recommend you should size up.
thanks Phukette ! the fourth and fifth pics (details) show the denim color in real life. the other pics are a bit faded and / or blurred.
hi everybody as promised here are some pics of the thanaz 804M in size 27X30. it's a really amazing wash, in a "bohemian" style, because of the stripes and the color. you can also imagine the cowboy entering the saloon with such pants as it's kinda old fashioned as well ! the denim is heavy, thick and stretchy (even if the jeans are made with cotton), like the 886B for instance. the main color is dark grey with black and white stripes. (not light brown like the...
Have a pair of 74k 28x30
vendu
Sold
From the AW 2011 collection Mint condition 28x30 never altered or washed Barely worn
I am selling a pair of thanaz 8880L size 28x30 mint condition Made in italy Shipped from paris Shipping is 30 usd with tracking  
I am selling a pair of TEPPHAR 8PK size 28x30 mint condition worn only a few times Made in italy Shipped from paris Shipping is 30 usd with tracking Also for sale : 888p 8b1 8880L 8SV 8pk all in size 28x30 all in mint condition Make an offer if interested in more than a pair
For sale a pair of thavar 28x30 mint condition unaltered from the SS2012 collection Worn around ten times Made in italy Shipped from france fees 30 usd Also selling : 8b1 74k 8880L 8sv 8pk all size 28x30 all mint