or Connect

Posts by pryv75

from left to right : tepphar, thavar 802K, thavar 886B the darker and heavier : 886B   jeans weight is quite similar for the tepphar and the 802K. the latter seems lighter though. and the denim is quite different (802K cotton is dyed actually). belt is from diesel.
size 27X30 stretch, made in italy : the denim is thicker and stronger than in most tepphar washes explaining that it often looks thin and "cheap". not here in that wash. stretch, very comfy, like leggings... convenient for slim guys !!! especially if you ride bikes like me ! you do not feel the garnment. slight distressing and dirty areas at thighs. a copper button on the right back pocket. bought at Cultizm.
size 27X30        
yes when i am back home will create a thread for that
just have ordered the thavar 808Z (listed without wash code on ebay store) in size 27x30.they do not have much because the sizing is no longer available. probably will they list again in that size later but i did not want to take any risk... will post pics soon.   i have received the grey tepphar 807D stretch made in italy as well, i love grey or brown denim a lot, it's a very nice wash light distressing with dirty areas in the thigh. will post pics tonite when i am...
for sale : a pair of THANAZ 74K 28X30, never worn, without tag. actually i tried them then they was stored in my closet. made in italy. great wash sought after. never worn, never altered in any way. item shipped from paris, France price includes shipping. paypal only. check the other pairs i am selling.
for sale : a pair of tepphar 886A stretch 28X30 never washed, altered or hemmed. mint condition worn less than ten times shipped from france paypal price including shipping check feedback on denimblog or ebay user is fontauroi thank you.
for sale a pair of thavar 27X30 almost new i have worn them three times. i definitively do not like the color, but the time i think about it the delay for returning them to diesel for refund was over... so the jeans are like new, never washed nor altered. i will list a pair of tepphar 886A 28X30 soon. jeans shipped from paris. price including shipping. check my feeback on denimblog and ebay (user name is "fontauroi"). thank you.
hi everybody,   i would appreciate your opinion on teppher joggjeans, fit and sizing. my usual waist size is 27, should i pick a 26, since they are made with elastin ? what do you think about the wash, light blue ? do they fit like leggings (i know that tepphar is carrot with tight lower end. thanks !
very good quality like the other jeans of the collection made in tunisia. and from this collection please notice that jeans not made in italy are as much expensive as those made in italy. if someone has an explanation...