or Connect

Posts by pryv75

"a mix from 886b and 888p"   exactly ! a darker version of the 888P : green/ grey replace the blue/yellow. the denim is the same : they will stretch one size !
received today size is 27X30 the color is difficult to define : not blue, not green, not grey ; I would say "grey or green slate" the denim is thick like the thavar 888B denim and the jeans are very easy to wear. I suppose that like the 888B they will stretch at least one size. great wash and fading, but due to the color i would rather wear them now than in summer !                
hi sorry for the mistake about the 807C price cultizm vs diesel store. a little foggy this morning.   and the thavar 807C has just been delivered will post pics today ! it's darker than on the diesel store pics !!! and the fading is more homogeneous throughout the jeans.
cultizm sell them 240 euros and i have ordered a pair on diesel store sold 290 euros !!!  
yes they are part of it, i have forgotten to shoot the label attached to the jeans. i suppose that diesel is now exploring new printing washes giving a more faded and subtle look, a "hobo" style : herringbone, check..
received friday. size is 27X30 stiff denim, true to size. checked pattern, no distressing. denim is a little darker than pics.             very beautiful but do they worth 290 euros ?
8NE is tight especially in the thigh. Waist is true to size. 8b9 is looser everywhere. Got both pairs.
and sorry but the three jeans are size 27X30 ! you can notice the difference in lenght too. the longer is the thavar 802. No stacking fort he tepphar, since it does not give a nice fit with "leggings" jeans IMO.  
  from left to right : tepphar, thavar 802K, thavar 886B the darker and heavier : 886B   jeans weight is quite similar for the tepphar and the 802K. the latter seems lighter though. and the denim is quite different (802K cotton is dyed actually). belt is from diesel.
size 27X30 stretch, made in italy : the denim is thicker and stronger than in most tepphar washes explaining that it often looks thin and "cheap". not here in that wash. stretch, very comfy, like leggings... convenient for slim guys !!! especially if you ride bikes like me ! you do not feel the garnment. slight distressing and dirty areas at thighs. a copper button on the right back pocket. bought at Cultizm.