or Connect

Posts by pryv75

I usually wear 28 when jeans are made with cotton, 27 if they are blended with elastin But sometimes surprises arouse : i have a pair of thanaz 74k and a pair of 887k from the current collection which are so difficult to wear. They are so tight in the legs ( but they fit perfectly in the waist) On the contrary i have bought the grey thavar 886p a few weeks ago and they are soooo loose in the waist : i am considering to buy a 27 even if they are made with cotton only.
is the new thanaz wash 660Q true to size or must we size down ? i suppose denim is rather thick ? thanks
Code: Yes
I posted a thread earlier with my own pics of thvar 888P funny how your pair is darker and more contrasted than mine ! same remark also for the guy who posted pics of his jeans in my thread...
hi again,   for your consideration i am selling TWO pairs of adi-thanazs white stretch jeans, both in size 28X30, like new ; bothe were worn less than five times. they are made in italy and denim quality is amazing. great jeans for summer ! sold out everywhere. shipping fees with tracking and insurance are 40 USD one jean and 60 USD two jeans shipped, as you know shipping cost have increased a lot lately. items are located in Paris. 120 USD each. some slight...
i have a pair of 8PK same size and there's many differences  : the waist is way too loose when bottom legs are tight and there is plenty of room in the thigh. (like all tepphars). i like tepphars in dark washes and when they are stretch material with cotton.
pics of the new SS12 thanaz 8880L in size 28X30; this are a perfect wash for summer to wear with a pair of havaianas and tees. remind me the Tepphar 8PK from 2011 but the cut is different, though. here stripes are faded blue and white, when the latter had light brown stripes. aletrations and a quare hole below the right knee, beware of tearing it out when pulling up the jeans !   the denim is very light but very stiff though. there's no room in the thigh, for...
it's not true. pics i have shot on the wood floor were taken near a window, mid day, and there was not much sun. anyway there's sun from late afternoon, west exposure. no flash light. so i certifie that the denim color pics are really close to the real life color. mirror pics are a bit underexposed though. (entrance gallery with no natural light)  
8NE from SS2011 collection was nice too but there was to much contrast between fading and dark blue denim areas.
i think the shortness because the jeans are new, not worn and the creases at the bottom will disappear when you wear them ; denim will extend.   i agree with you, 886B and 8x2 are great washes and give a even higher level of quality and work.