or Connect

Posts by pryv75

Hi dequinha i just have ordered them along with the 811P which is confirmed not to be sold in france wash available only in krooley with the help of a friend from vegas who is not only a friend but a proxy as well...
About the 811p : a friend of mine in Vegas can proxy them for me but i wanna be sure they will not be sold on doesel store for europe ?
About the 811p : a friend of mine in Vegas can proxy them for me but i wanna be sure they will not be sold on doesel store for europe ?
to be more specific : the jeans are slimmer than other denim thavars. inseam is about 31. cloth is wery light indeed.
Yeah unless they show up on diesel online europe store eventually If someone knows...
They never carry size 27...
Too bad only big waist and long inseam Not sure they will be released online at diesel store (
Which stores ? Can't find any
really nice pics indeed ! the jeans are not released on disel store for europe. does anybody knows when they will show up ? i called diesel stores in paris, but curiously they told me that krooley is the only cut they will carry in this wash
811P is eventually a mix of 801C for the blue jean color and 8NE for the extreme fading on thigh. after considering pics of all new releases i have decided myself for the travar .COM online exclusive.