or Connect

Posts by pryv75

Yeah i got 4s too...
Hi From my iphone photo album. I could upload more than a pic at a time, but for my latest posts it became impossible dont know why...
A great wash... Not available on diesel online european store though. A good example of MII art of state denim when you compare with non MII jeans still released !
Thavar 808Z with the flannel pattern, grey suede nike flytop sneakers, diesel belt very heavy made in italy
here are complementary pics. i have a problem with my iphone, i can upload only a pic at a time. the jeans are true to size, very slim though, but i suppose they will stretch. made in india, that's quite unusual, most diesels are made in tunisia or roumania when not MII. the cloth is thin and light, perfect for a diner at the restaurant ,or a party... i have not measured the inseam, but the jeans run a little longer that jeans with an inseam on the tag, it's...
Pics
Thavar-A is a plain dark wash, a blend of cotton and elasthan for an evening in town. They will match a suit or a leather jacket. Very light denim, run true to size. Slimmer than other thavars though.