or Connect

Posts by pryv75

thanks gonna buy them
le narrot c'est comme les pantalons de zouave du siècle dernier : taille très haute (interet en été ?) et taille 3/4 très ample dans le cul comme si tu avais fait sur toi ! je déconseille : autant porter un short slim en jean. moi je coupe mes vieux jeans, je l'ai fait avec un 8X2 et un 8V9 !
http://www.yoox.com/fr/42295177PO/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42295177PO&sizeId=   shioner ok but what wash and your opinion gentlemen (fit, sizing...) thank you !
Thanks a lot !
And if you know the cut and fit, do they stretch since are only available even sizes thanks
http://www.yoox.com/fr/42289947RC/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42289947RC&sizeId=   what is this cut, three colors available, thanks reminds me a thavar but not sure
Got a pair of tepphar A Fashion jeans with inseam depending on the waist I got a waist 27 and inseam is 31' Do not forget to size down this cut is veeeery stretchy but sooo comfy ; i pick a size 27 in thanazs thavars but 26 in tepphars
I never wash my jeans. Never.
you cannot avoid white areas (for instance behind the knee) when you wear black jeans especially if they are slim/skenny since cloth friction is very important, following folding move of the legs. I have some black washes in thanaz for instance (81E, 8XE) very nice but white strip areas appear even if you hand the pants when not wearing them. however i have two pairs of black faded jeans (thanaz 8QQ) with subtle almost yellow areas (and yellow seams) that have not...
Hi I recently tried a pair of shioner 600R and was consedering buying a pair since i loved color and fit, i use to wear only skinny/slim jeans. What is puzzling me though is the extra seam in front starting from the pocket and directing downward. When i tried a pair the salesman told me that they were making the jeans more sexy. I wonder why ? Is it because of the seam direction, lol, or another reason. Girlfriends use to talk about sexy jeans when they give you a nice...