or Connect

Posts by pryv75

Pics
Bought yesterday at diesel's flagship store in paris. Size is 27x30. This is a great pair of jeans for summer ! Heavy denim, great fit as thavars always are, true to size. No alterations but the fading is great. I am quite boring of blue denim except the 8x2 of course, and i happy that diesel new collections release darker jeans with new colors (dark green, grey, slate..) and new patterns ( herringbone, plaid...)... But this is just my opinion...
Bought this afternoon the 810x stripped 27x30 at the diesel store etienne marcel in paris. They had the tepphar 601q dark blue with some dark spots and the thavar 812x stripped white almost similar to the 8880L from SS12 but plain no holes made in italy.
Do u have size 27x30 ?
Some have been made in italy and some not Have a pair made in tunisia bTW nice plain wash
By the way Dequinha do you still sell jeans ? Remember i bought some pairs from you Yves
da ya know if those washes to be released soon at diesel online store ?
@locky il y a le THAVAR E COM sur diesel store (série spéciale seulment online) mais délavage bof... as tu trouvé le 810X à paris ? 
Best in quality - not speaking of high luxury brands like Hermes whose leather quality cannot be matched - are italian leather ; the best brand for that IMO is dolce gabbana ( not D&G). Opinion from a french guy considering that italian brands for men fashion are above all others.
i have a lot or moncler jackets and moncler grenoble ski jackets (close or over 1000 euros) but they are not made in italy but in east european countries like romania. most people think they are made in italy, it's only true for some accessories like gloves, scarf, beanies... or sweaters. anyway the jacket quality is amazing and close to excellence, especially grenoble jackets.