or Connect

Posts by pryv75

I wonder who here in the forum guys would choose the thavar ECOM rather than the 811 ? Washing and dirt seems to be more balanced in the former jeans.
Yes they are different Any other color will match the 811 It will be very difficult for the 801
Thanks aramis but i need a 27x30 Not sure they will be release in france diesel salesman was dubious
do you know if they will be released on diesel store for europe ? can't wait buying them. i asked the diesel flagstore here in paris but they will carry that wash in krooley only.
Yeah i got 4s too...
Hi From my iphone photo album. I could upload more than a pic at a time, but for my latest posts it became impossible dont know why...
A great wash... Not available on diesel online european store though. A good example of MII art of state denim when you compare with non MII jeans still released !
Thavar 808Z with the flannel pattern, grey suede nike flytop sneakers, diesel belt very heavy made in italy
here are complementary pics. i have a problem with my iphone, i can upload only a pic at a time. the jeans are true to size, very slim though, but i suppose they will stretch. made in india, that's quite unusual, most diesels are made in tunisia or roumania when not MII. the cloth is thin and light, perfect for a diner at the restaurant ,or a party... i have not measured the inseam, but the jeans run a little longer that jeans with an inseam on the tag, it's...