or Connect

Posts by pryv75

I have been told by the diesel staff in paris that the joggjeans sold must be warned as fake due to the special texture of denim and color very easy to copy.
@hugosp check my ads, selling very nice made in italy diesel belts   regarding scotch and soda brand : their cargo shorts are topnotch for summer. i wear 'hem every summer in saint-tropez, but sometimes i prefer a pair of cut off denim shorts : levis or ralph lauren  
8qq thavar got three pairs faded with yellow seams, sweet denim 8xo plain made in italy but a little too stiff 81e with elastin so easy to wear Thavar A and tepphar A from current collection with elastin : light for summer, and cheap. I love black and grey jeans !
Was considering the inseam first...
U surprised but check out u will see i am right !
I am wondering why diesel online store US offers jeans waist sizing from 26, when it starts from 27 for europe. Same comment about garnments for instance jacket is offered from XS in the usa, S in europe. Cultizm often has size 26, when asos or ssense only carry size 28 to start, and only L32 for ssense. Why ? I do not think that european and american people has different measurements statistically speaking : i have always been told that american adults were tall, not...
yes have replied you by pm thanks
Hi can you sell me the tepphar 887v 27x30 This is yves from paris you have bought used jeans from me
en 26 il existe ? il est taille haute ? et lentrejambe c'est 30 ou 32 ? merci
Ou 27x32 ?