or Connect

Posts by pryv75

@aramis yes and a pity that the 811P won't be sold in europe, according to the diesel staff of the flagship store i have spoken with. I have bought a piair with a proxy in the usa...
If you are interested in fashion you should as written here that brands like raph lauren produce low quality garnments to be sold in outlets. You can be against that but that's it. I suppose that jeans sold online are top quality whether they are made in italy or not.
Diesel flagship store manager confirmed they will not carry the thavar 811p : they will carry this wash in klookey.
@yanek that's weird, i ask them lately and they confirmed they would not carry that wash. i have ordered some jeans with them, they always reply accurately with quick communication and they sell fast. i do not work for them ;)
Hi dequinha i just have ordered them along with the 811P which is confirmed not to be sold in france wash available only in krooley with the help of a friend from vegas who is not only a friend but a proxy as well...
About the 811p : a friend of mine in Vegas can proxy them for me but i wanna be sure they will not be sold on doesel store for europe ?
About the 811p : a friend of mine in Vegas can proxy them for me but i wanna be sure they will not be sold on doesel store for europe ?
to be more specific : the jeans are slimmer than other denim thavars. inseam is about 31. cloth is wery light indeed.
Yeah unless they show up on diesel online europe store eventually If someone knows...
They never carry size 27...