or Connect

Posts by pryv75

If you size up the waist will be too large ; and that's the problem for most diesel jeans. And i do not agree with the leggings fit : wearing tepphars make you looking as if you were wearing leggings but actually leggings stick thoroughly to your legs when tepphars stick to your morphology but there always a little room brtween the denim and your skin depending on how you are built.
Check my pics : these slim cuts are made for you and weraing them you will never go out of style ))
tepphar's fit is "body-dependant" far more than for other cuts : they are so skinny that if you have large hips, big thighs or legs, with proeminent calves it wont fit you.  if you size up the jeans will wrinkle all along, not very nicely. if you size down, due to stretch factor the fit will be appropriate, but the "leggings feature" will underline any body imperfection. that's my opinion.
@zodiac my tepphar size is 26 : it's the smallest size ! let me know if you find 25 or below anywhere in the diesel world !!!!
Yes you MUST size down.
Received today the tepphar 813W 26x30 thank you Cultizm to offer smallest sizes and lenght. Soft and thin denim like most tepphars imported, and soooo comfy ! There is hardly a difference between 26 and 27, i have tepphars both sizes and they stretch identically. W25 if available would fit me as well !!! Well the wash is nothing special but it's a mix of faded blue upon sandy yellow background, dirty grey areas and some black spots reminding me the thavar 8NE spots. These...