or Connect

Posts by pryv75

804k like all tepphars stretch a lot ; i always take W26 when available.
By the way have you noticed some diesel jeans incl. 660q listed on ebay by fontauroi ? Bid starts at 1 usd !!!
Back from the beach, havaianas
Congratulations for the wedding ! Stripped thavar 810x great wash great fit 27x30 Moncler Dillon jacket Vans sneakers Bad weather at le touquet french northen coast automn still there ! Weather is like we are in automn ! I read in the newspaper today that's it is snowing in spain !
For your information big department stores like galeries lafayette or le printemps in paris offer 40 to 50% off doesel jeans and the whole collection at biannual sales.
Leaving for dining with friends in st trop' : french casual, zadig voltaire t shirt, 811P jeans, vanssneakers, rolex watch. Diesel stud belt.
Easter holidays in sainte maxime across saint tropez. Mostly sunny but sometimes cloudy with showers. Starting to the beach with a pair of cut 8x2. I know its a pity cutting the jeans but i had two pars in 27x30 so its not the big deal...
hi if you are interested pm me i am selling a lot all size 85/34 all M.I.Italy, or check the marketplace
If you looking for basic plain black jeans, diesel sells online thavar-a tepphar-and tepphar 884K i have the three of them very comfy since they have elastin with cotton. The thavar is slimmer than other washes though.
80 centimeters