or Connect

Posts by pryv75

@edouard69 Tu l'a vu chez diesel ? Parceka paris il ne lautont pas en magazin ma dit le responsable et il doutai quil apparaisse sur le site online.
Hi everybody A froend is asking me about these jeans listed in diesel online store , all size available so that i think nobody buy them !!! If ever someone has bought a pair i would appreciate his opinion, thanks
Too shiny ? No stretch ? U r kidding !
Yeah that's the way luxury brands work to raise customers interest and desire to get items not easily available. Moncler works that way as well.
ok but tell me one thing : diesel knows that the thavar cut is very popular and they probably know that the 811 wash will be  a hit. or curiously in France they have choosen to sell the krooley in that wash only ? and it will not be released on the online store if i trust the diesel flagship store manager i have spoken to ?
My pair will be delivered soon from usa with a proxy. Something i dont get : why will they be available at asos, a netherland store or diesel us stores but not in french stores or online for europe ? Really weird !
Actially i have not worn them until now they are very thin and light an here in paris morning temperatures are around 0• But the denim is very dry so i suppose they will stretch but not sooo much may be +1 size
Asos : only inseam 32 and 34, waist starts at 28
I like the camo shoes matching the jeans pattern Pretty sure they will be a hit for japonese people !!!
Bit tepphars are so easy to wear, they all are made with spandex so you fell very comfy especially if you ride a motorbike as i do