or Connect

Posts by pryv75

I have received my pair yesterday and will post pics this weekend. The fabric is great. I have pick my usual size
stick to your normal size 28x30 tepphars have elasthan that make the jeans stretch out and if you can wear a 8X2 which denim is very stiff in 28 you wont have any dificulties to wear the tepphar with the same waist size.
Yes you can size down The denim is thick but not stiff it will stretch at least 1 size. I have noticed that thavar waist is looser now dont know why ?
worn less than 10 times, as new never washed or altered made in italy stretch SS2014 collection 120 shipped
Yes and you will be surprised by jeans details particularly the range of stitches below the crotch along the inseam. Great pair. Denim is thick and a it will stretch out (although it is made of cotton only).
Hi send me your offer for a pair size 27x30 incl. Shipping to france, thank you
Yes you are right color is similar (grey faded denim) but as long as i can remember the QP had no whiskerings and material is completely different ; 8QP is made with stiff denim when the JJ is soft, stretchy, and so comfy...
I have created a thread about the grey joggjeans 830Q a month ago with fit pics.
If you buy joggjeans size down 1 or 2. They stretch out and waist is loose.
hi I have normal thavars and joggjeans thavars. the latter are slimmer and inseam is shorter. they are very comfy denim is sweet and they will stretch out more.